Example of timetable B.COMM at usyd (1 Viewer)

Varin9

HSC
can someone show me a sample of usyd b.comm timetable, also on average how many days would you go to this course, and do the hours mnimize over the length of the degree. thx btw what do you do in ur breaks between lectures, im just asking cause im curiious

powlmao

Banned
HSC
not usyd, but it would still be roughly the same amount of time.

that's mine for this coming semester at mq

the standard is 4 units, which normally are made up of one 1 hour tutorial and one 2 hour lecture, of which there are are multiple different times/days depending on the size of the particular unit

its all about what classes you manage to book into on a first come first serve basis, this is the major factor that decides how good or shit your timetable will be,

unless you get some retarted clashes which will normally fuck you sideways

in between classes, eat, work on an assignment, talk with mates, go to a pal session, go to the bar, go to the movies? idk im sure you will think of something to do

also worth noting is most lecturers these days will be recorded, voice only or some are voice and screen capture, you can then download and do at home to save coming in, no idea what this is like at usyd tho.
4 day weekend, nice!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
3 hrs a week per commerce subject x 4 = 12 hours a week

Im commerce/science, here is my timetable. Just cut out two psychology lectures (eg. wednesday) and that is the equivalent of a commerce-only timetable (in terms of hours)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)