Exam today (1 Viewer)

kristy_lee26

HSC
oh my hand is so sore.

How does everyone think they went.
Does anyone else think that questions required us 2 write way to much, i am upsat cos i didn't get to write as much as i could, and really display what i learnt...even though i wrote two booklets for each question.

I think i went well but not the band 6 i was hoping for!

HSC
I could not agree more. I did so well in class and assessments, around the 90 or high 80s mark, and then the exam makes it so much harder. I couldn't agree with you more.

emmylou87

i can make ya feel better.. i didnt even write a full booklet for each question.. and a few ppl in my class walked out after the first hour and a half i think it was..
it was a doozy of a test..

frootloop

HSC
Damn CAFS

You know, out of all my exams, this may be the one that I do the worst in. Including Maths Extension 1 and Advanced English modules paper. Even though I've been topping my CAFS class I seriously doubt my performance in that exam.

My hand still hurts...and I didn't dare take a sip of water from my water bottle 'cause I knew I would've run out of time for sure- I only just finished.

I had all these extra ideas but no where near enough time to express them onto the page.

So long band 6...so long UAI of 90+...so long uni course pref. numbers one, two...and three...

HSC
What happens if a majority do not go too well, does it scale up? I believe I did well in my school mark, what bearing will that have with the HSC? If they cut out one module, my essays would be better, I had to resort to dot-pointing my ideas as I started running out of time.

ninja_star

Little Miss Vixen
HSC
hey this test was crazy as! i had no clue wat the rights n responsibilities of the child to the parents and others was... wtf???? honestly..

i hope u all went well.. i think i went ok.. it wasnt really hard.. i jus didnt like the questions.. multiple choice was piss easy tho.. cept i didnt get the question with the Table and u had to chose which statement was correct :S

HSC
I spent a fair while working that out, the rest were fair easy. I thought that exam was good, but it depends on what you interpret the question to mean, I just interpreted it in the best way I thought. As long as you explained your ideas, I'm sure you'll get your marks. You'll be fine!

beccydoo

HSC
I hated the individuals and work 15 mark question. For some reason it really threw me and i only got out 2 and a half pages on it. so annoying. There is waaaay too much content to know. I hate it when u studied massive sectiosn and they aren't in the exam! its so frustrating!

ninja_star

Little Miss Vixen
HSC
yeah i agree.. i spent the day b4 learnin all the acts and amongst other things dint need!! wat did u write about for the Indv @ work Q...

what did you guys do for the 15 mark groups in context Q

beccydoo

HSC
well I crapped on about flexibility and work patterns, resources services etc that saved time like hiring a gardener, or buying a washing machine uhm and something else i cant really remember lol

_Benji_

HSC
trust cafs to be my downfall.
i sat in exam feeling sick....wasnt in exam mode....air con on was freezin (we had to do it in library for some reason)

i stuffed it so bad....i just cldnt think of anything n just gave up.... wrote like 2 pages of shit for the 15 mark work q and the parenting 15mark one.... it was so crap... it was just points...like 3!!

:'(

god dammit..... i came first overall in cfs...if someone beats me in exam do i get their mark? *hopes*

frootloop

HSC
_Benji_ said:
trust cafs to be my downfall.
i sat in exam feeling sick....wasnt in exam mode....air con on was freezin (we had to do it in library for some reason)

i stuffed it so bad....i just cldnt think of anything n just gave up.... wrote like 2 pages of shit for the 15 mark work q and the parenting 15mark one.... it was so crap... it was just points...like 3!!

:'(

god dammit..... i came first overall in cfs...if someone beats me in exam do i get their mark? *hopes*
OMG how sweet to get someone else's mark if they beat you (but you came first for internal assessments). I'd be so happy. *joins in and hopes*

Sorry to hear about u being sick and all though. Dot pointing's OK. It's better than nothing. If you get lucky each of those points could be worth a couple of marks each (?). I dunno. The marking scheme for CAFS is pretty screwed up. :rolleyes:

hottie_mira

hey OMG!! test was harder than english i rekon.. questions were oddly worded and multiple choice was really hard and confusing.. short answer q's were bloody ridiculous... had no idea on the responsibilities of children..hahah ahh well, wrote 2 booklets for each essay..so just hope i answered the q's and not just crapped on..haha hand is bloody sore tho.. damn school.. but can now officially burn all remanents of cafs in my house.. AWESUM..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)