exam time! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
HA, i was just setting my alarm for an early start for last minute cramming. i thought id check my time table to see if it was 9:20 or :25... holy what a shock!!

the exams an afternoon exam!! hehe, telling everyone else that was a stupid as me. It starts at 1:55PM!!

cant believe i just did that, :uhhuh: yes i did. not so stressed now, still should be :confused:

HSC
lol! lucky u realised now rather than tomorrow morning, or worse of if you went to school to sit the exam and they were like errrm..
well look on the bright (if u could call it bright) side, u get more time to cram sum study in...

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
haha, how much of a dick would i have looked like turing up in the wrong slot!!

yeah i was timing my cramming to 9:00am, now the cramming will extend to 1:30 and be called accelerated learning

holy this exam has a heap on content... why am i wasting my time on here!?!? :S

HSC
Ive been studying for it all day so I'm soooo over it already which cant be good but oh well.. at least i knew when the exam was.. hehe

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
haha, yeah that was stupid. maybe i shouldnt have told everyone... oh well, thems a breaks (Stupid cliche)

Im gonna go get to it!! and maybe get some sleep.

Good luck everyone... write ya quality ass off!!! :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ive still gotta revise part of sports medicine and all of core 2!!! I'm screwed. Royally. I didn't study for trials either but got 79/100 somehow

krissyjenko

oh its my 18th birthday today! And 4 a present (whatever.....) i get to sit a fri#@en pe exam!!!!!! Oh well its nearly over i guess GOOD LUCK to everybody and just chill, the answers may just come if not remember EVERYONES in the same and may also find that question impossible! xoxoxo ;)

stephiee

omg i had 2 learn a whole option yesterday!! cos i missed out on heaps of school last term lets jus say improving performance option is so much like factors improving performance so that was awesome:)
happy birthday btw just think as soon as u finish u can go get pissed and never have to think about p.e ever ever again! how awesome!!
im so scrtwed for this exam me n my friend r going 2 school at 11.00 2 go 2 our library for last minute cramming ba hahahahha hope it works
good luck kids

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stephiee, in the same boat as you. Learnt a new one yesterday> I havent finished revision my second and also core 2 i havent even started revising!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
wat would u do if you were a nun and i had a genital strain

would u touch the injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)