Exam thoughts: Biology (1 Viewer)

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I did communication as my elective in there.

I personally found the exam much easier than anticipated, there were a few times however I had to stare off into the distance and think super duper hard about the exam, but overall less scary than I thought it would be.

I finished the multiple choice in about 15 minutes, which baffled me. I had no idea how I did it that fast but I am not complaining. The other parts of the exam I did not time myself on, every now and then I would just glance and see how long until the end.

How did you guys go?

Memphis Depay

HSC
Thought the MC was really easy, everything was not bad. HOWEVER the communication 5 marker experiment on the accomodation... defs got a 0, did the wrong experiment idk why

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Thought the MC was really easy, everything was not bad. HOWEVER the communication 5 marker experiment on the accomodation... defs got a 0, did the wrong experiment idk why
What experiment did you do?

sourmilk

HSC
MC was fucking terrible. I don't know anyone in my year that did well in the MCQ. However, short answers were pretty good and for communications it didn't went toooo bad but lol not surprised if I cop a band 2

band19student

HSC
Out of interest,

What did everyone put for questions 19 and 20 of the multiple choice

If u cant remember, the bio paper is on bostes

chiefpasco

HSC
was averaging 18/20 for MCQ in about 8 minutes for all the past papers I had done. Spent about 15 minutes on them today and probably fucked a few of them. So MC was tricky. Rest was a breeze.

mariam60

HSC
What did we have to talk about for the 7 Marker in the Communication topic - the questions on mechanisms that help perceive visual and auditory communication??

I was so lost...

cookie_dough

HSC
N/A
What did we have to talk about for the 7 Marker in the Communication topic - the questions on mechanisms that help perceive visual and auditory communication??

I was so lost...
well I talked about the energy transformations, the path of light/sound to the brain (all the steps), the receptors (and why we hear/see the range we can), the range we see and hear, where in the brain it's processed, what organs perceive visual and auditory signals and I drew I diagram of both the ear and the eye (lel that wasted time but hopefully its worth it). and did anyone else do this in a massive table because it said "compare"?

phoenix rising

HSC
well I talked about the energy transformations, the path of light/sound to the brain (all the steps), the receptors (and why we hear/see the range we can), the range we see and hear, where in the brain it's processed, what organs perceive visual and auditory signals and I drew I diagram of both the ear and the eye (lel that wasted time but hopefully its worth it). and did anyone else do this in a massive table because it said "compare"?
ya I did a table too :)

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad

I was so lost...
I wrote about the path of light in the eye, then the ear, and then did a paragraph saying similarities and differences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)