Exam Superstitions?? (1 Viewer)

henry08

HSC
N/A
inter108 said:
I forgot one out of my 6 superstitions.

I always ALWAYS wear my watch on my left hand.

This crucial.
Same.

Muz4PM

HSC
inter108 said:
I forgot one out of my 6 superstitions.

I always ALWAYS wear my watch on my left hand.

This crucial.
I always wear my watch on my left hand anyway.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
use the same pen. its a nice pen. my boss gave it to me.

St. Eve

HSC
I always arrange my desk the same way. Unused writing booklets on the right, watch on the table at the back to the right, wallet on the floor to the right, pens and stuff to the left, with the paper over the top. When I finish with a booklet I always put it on the bottom of the pile. Might seem fairly normal, but I always do that.

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
i only my pen i won in the titration comp for eng, cause im crap and i only used the pen once, which was wen i got my best mark in an eng assessment
for every other exam i only use the pen i got from yr6 when finishing primary school.

MadamGuilia

HSC
My essays usually rely on my comfort with the pen - has to be right and I have to be able to write properly.. which is quite normal. So I will just go back to studying haha :sleep:

HanT

HSC
risole91 said:
I get so fucking paranoid when i have two or more consecutive answers the same in my multiple choice
same hey. then do you go back and check them to see if one of those might be wrong?
or if you can't find anything wrong with them you get a little bit worried!
haha i do.

HSC
Darnie said:
I've used the same pen throughout all my exams, when it runs out i will start another pen.
I also always wear thongs, and take them off in the exam.
also, for breakfast i have 2 coffees, 2 berocca, a centrum tablet, a bowl of nutri-grain with cream on it, and i chew a bit of shewy throughout the exam. so yeah.
frig you must be awake for days!

I read notes before bed then again in the morning and read them til I almost know them by heart. For essays I take the first letter of every theme e.g. 'r' for romance and right it on my hand then rub it off before I go in :)

I always eat a red apple before the exam and use 'reading time' to breath and calm myself.

Does anyone else get stress/nervous stomach pains? I do and my stomach makes embarrassing noises the whole way through, lmao!

alex991

HSC
Every morning i listen to Shake it by Metro Station... and i have my legal studies lucky charm in my pocket.. said it got her through law skool... fingers crossed it was worth it ahahah

Scissors

HSC
I always listen to REALLY violent songs. Dunno why, it just pumps me up.

Oh, and I also wear my dogtags.

Dis Amrahs

HSC
i always rub this little mahogany statue of a happy buddha before i go into exams. And usually drink a bottle of V beforehand

Just.waiting

HSC
I'm normally a coffee drinker. But I can't handle it before exams. I get so jittery and nervous that even the slightest bit of caffeine would have me bouncing of the walls.

Dis Amrahs

HSC
Just.waiting said:
I'm normally a coffee drinker. But I can't handle it before exams. I get so jittery and nervous that even the slightest bit of caffeine would have me bouncing of the walls.
I have black tea before i leave home... It's just the right amount of buzz.

HSC
1. Wear my lucky underwear

2. Listen to Reverie - Debussy.

3. Cross myself... (Habit)

4. Wake up to a alarm, "Perfect Day by Miriam Stockley"

HSC
settle*precious said:
Does anyone else get stress/nervous stomach pains? I do and my stomach makes embarrassing noises the whole way through, lmao!
i did today for ancient! i dont know why, ancient is always easy, i actually like it ha. and my stomach made noises the entire three hours, it was pretty embarassing... i wasnt even hungry? though i woke up this morning feeling like i was going to chuck :(

but i dont have any superstitions. oh i do take the same bag every time, but thats just because i like it ha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)