• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exam seats (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Purse, phone, keys, stationary, lip gloss, deoderant ... the list of womens needs goes on!
Yeah, don't you hate it when you're sitting through an exam and realise that your lips and body stink? I mean, shit, I'm sure if I had lip gloss on I'd get a better exam mark.

My wallet, phone and keys would all be in my pocket.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Purse, phone, keys, stationary, lip gloss, deoderant ... the list of womens needs goes on!
yupyupyup... you just don't realise what a woman needs to have with her at all times!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yeah, don't you hate it when you're sitting through an exam and realise that your lips and body stink? I mean, shit, I'm sure if I had lip gloss on I'd get a better exam mark.

A lot of womens clothes don't have pockets, and those that do are designed for fashion, not function.
And it is unbelievably difficult to get half way through an exam, realise your lips are sore, and having nothing to put on them to ease the discomfort til the exam is over.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
jumb said:

im going to stink out everyone in my exam today when i wear my filthy black volleys with no socks

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
HC19 Hunter..

Is this the Hunter Cafeteria? Does that mean they will provide us with a free lunch in order to compensate for three hours of hell that the Physics exam will bring?

Yes?

Cool!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
honky tonk said:
HC19 Hunter..

Is this the Hunter Cafeteria? Does that mean they will provide us with a free lunch in order to compensate for three hours of hell that the Physics exam will bring?

Yes?

Cool!
I got lost going to the HC Area today. The hunter building is set up really crapily.

Also, it's not the caffetiria, just another crappy class room.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
The hunter building is organised from the top down
HA
HB
HC
HE (i think i've never been lower than HC)

coming from student services and past the caf, you walk in on HB.... turn left before the windows and go down the stairs.. thats HC.... turn right at the toilets and HC19 is a little bit further on from that......
take a jumper! its a cold cold room.... but the creatures walking to the NURSTH make it an interesting experience....

lol i think i should be a tour guide!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
take a jumper! its a cold cold room....
I found HC11 to be alright, but as soon as I walked out of the room I was freezing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It sucks to be hungry. I wish I took a cookie or two in with me.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
take a jumper! its a cold cold room...
Do they permit portable heaters? Portable vending machines? Portable suicide contraptions?

Yes?

Cool!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
woohoo

aslkgf
i got lost too

i was trying to find HC02

yes the rest of the HCs were downstairs and to the right but my hc had to be in a totally different place.....outside....so i had to walk through all the physics nerds TWICE!! yeah TWICE!!! it was yuck
but i did see people from my school
surprised i didnt see u jumby :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Emily. said:
i got lost too

i was trying to find HC02

yes the rest of the HCs were downstairs and to the right but my hc had to be in a totally different place.....outside....so i had to walk through all the physics nerds TWICE!! yeah TWICE!!! it was yuck
but i did see people from my school
surprised i didnt see u jumby :p
As soon as I got there everyone was walking in. I got there just in time.

However, as I was buying my parking ticket out the front of hunter there, there was a (hot) girl that asked me how to get engineering. I feel kinda bad now, because it wouldve taken a couple of minutes for her to get there and when she told me where she had to go I laughed at her.

Oh well.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
jumb said:
As soon as I got there everyone was walking in. I got there just in time.

However, as I was buying my parking ticket out the front of hunter there, there was a (hot) girl that asked me how to get engineering. I feel kinda bad now, because it wouldve taken a couple of minutes for her to get there and when she told me where she had to go I laughed at her.

Oh well.
Engineer!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
As SJ described, the Hunter Building does have some structure to its layout in regard to levels. However, the room numbering seriously needs to be revised on occasion *cough*HA*cough*

SJ- I've only been to E twice, for my mantoux testing...I think its where all the dietetics people live. Therefore, I'm not keen to go exploring.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
SJ- I've only been to E twice, for my mantoux testing...I think its where all the dietetics people live. Therefore, I'm not keen to go exploring.
Theres an E level??? What about D?

I'm only ever on HA or down in the teaching centre

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
A is the OT level :p
And I think there is a D, but I'm not entirely sure where it is (probably due to the fact I've never been there :p)...I think I've seen signs for it, anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)