Exam room (1 Viewer)

justchillin

HSC
yesterday i went to put my booklet on the ground so i have writing room on my desk (i hate being cramped) and the lady told me 2 keep it on my desk. Is this a rule because in maths esp its gonna be so cramped having calculators and 8 bklets on the desk. can i tell her that im actually allowed to put them on the ground?

volition

arr.
HSC
Apparently we're not allowed to put booklets on the ground because that's one of the easiest ways to cheat according to one of my school teachers.

roadcone

HSC
i put my booklets on the floor as i finished each section, in fact lots of people did, and nothing was said.

0Jade0

HSC
Our supervisors didn't say anything about us putting the booklets on the floor. I don't see how we could cheat.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i got in trouble in both my exams yestyerday... not a good start to the HSC
neither of which were for putting booklets on the ground though

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Picle said:
how the hell do you cheat that way.....???
you can, because they say, as you bend down, you can look at others paper, communicate with others quickly etc. before, it used to be like if you dropped something, you would have to ask a supervisor to pick up what you dropped coz you weren't allowed to and they'd confiscate your paper, now they do't pay that much attention to it...they shouldn't care that much now.

jdrockefeller

HSC
I'm fair sure it'd be pretty easy to put your booklet on the ground, then reach down to pick it up and quickly push it over to someone else, who does the same. Quick look through each others and then switch back...

I always put my booklets on the ground if I run out of space. Hate being cramped. Worst feeling. Always stresses me a bit, cos I lose booklets, m/c paper, question booklets.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Mine are always on either side of my chair :p .. im thinking that maybe those exams with multiple choice will be a worry, and yeah, that slide and switch is also viable

mishka

HSC
N/A
someone in my grade used to sit on their papers to get them out of the way ;)

can't get into trouble for that, can you??? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)