Exam Rituals (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to skim over my notes until about 10 minutes before the exam, then I'd just chillax and muck around with friends outside the exam room, just to de-stress.

I always wore this bracelet that my ex-bf gave me as a birthday present, and would take it off while I was writing and hang it on my water bottle.

ami8000

HSC
Heavy heavy music prior to the exam. Preferably the same playlist I was listening to when I was looking over my notes.

And, drink ALOT of water. Really helps me wake up in the morning.
I tried that shit once...but omfg it gives you the worst night of sleep, i drank like 2 litres from 5-8pm and i woke up at like 1 am and 5 am to go pee.

I read somewhere that studying with music unless it is maths is pointless and will work against you.

what i do is i let my dog fuck me.
thats interesting...but i dont think people wanna know about u getting it on with a dog :eek:

aliwonga

HSC
I skim through notes, do practices, and then just pray that I will do my best even if I know I will not do well ><"

kwabon

Banned
HSC
hahaha nice
but when i listen to music before exams ....... the last song i listen to, keeps playing over and over in my head....like today in the physics half yearly, the last song i heard was Guns and Roses - Paradise City and then after the exams, i told my friend who likes Guns and Roses "Man, Axle has a fucking annoying voice" ..... bloody oath ..... never gonna listen to music before the exam.

OffTheChane

HSC
lol take notes with you.....my school been doin exams and ppls have been going to the *cough*toilet*cough*, which surprisingly the teachers let them, and just take out notes on paper or on their pones which i have contemplated doing as i seem to always forget various topics on sparta

oxyray

goodluck.
HSC
cram cram cram. i sit in my room like a hobbit re writing copious pages of notes. i eat and eat and eat and my room becomes a dump.

just the usual ya' know :)

Venom.

HSC
I tried that shit once...but omfg it gives you the worst night of sleep, i drank like 2 litres from 5-8pm and i woke up at like 1 am and 5 am to go pee.

I read somewhere that studying with music unless it is maths is pointless and will work against you.
Fail. Its individual experience. I take alot of shit in with music playing in the background, and begin to associate certain songs with certain subjects. Ie, I might be listening to only DJ Tiesto during Bio study, and that helps me remember shit.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
sometimes i talk loudly about how worried i am about a certain topic (which actually isn't in the test) in order to get others to frantically start reading up on something they don't need to.

aren't i just the worst? =D

DoomBuggy

HSC
cram cram cram. i sit in my room like a hobbit re writing copious pages of notes. i eat and eat and eat and my room becomes a dump.

just the usual ya' know :)
Hahaha same! and then when i get to school i'm usually the crazy person rewriting her notes a billion times... One of my friends has just begun to realise that i relieve exam stress by annoying the crap out of random people...he made the mistake of sitting next to me while i was a stressed out ball of spastic... and my other friend was laughing her ass off at him because of it... some people actually brave sitting next to me before exams because i randomly blurt out advice and things they should write during the exams... God i'm spastic...

ami8000

HSC
Hahaha same! and then when i get to school i'm usually the crazy person rewriting her notes a billion times... One of my friends has just begun to realise that i relieve exam stress by annoying the crap out of random people...he made the mistake of sitting next to me while i was a stressed out ball of spastic... and my other friend was laughing her ass off at him because of it... some people actually brave sitting next to me before exams because i randomly blurt out advice and things they should write during the exams... God i'm spastic...
LMFAO...u funny kent

Monkey?

Insane Member
HSC
I kidnap someone, preferably close by like next door or something, and sacrifice them by cutting their guts out and eating their insides. Usually it works unless i don't study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)