Exam revision (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey

Does anyone have any suggestions to how I should study for advanced english exams? i am doing Physical Journeys - Peter Skrzynecki and King Lear

I was wondering if i should for example for King Lear write notes for each theme and then memorise quotes to go along with each theme?

I was just wondering what everyone else does ...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Jameswilmot2000 said:
hey

Does anyone have any suggestions to how I should study for advanced english exams? i am doing Physical Journeys - Peter Skrzynecki and King Lear

I was wondering if i should for example for King Lear write notes for each theme and then memorise quotes to go along with each theme?

I was just wondering what everyone else does ...
I don't do King Lear, but when revising for english, i usually look at various past papers and then write and memorize an essay/essays with all important quotes and information that i can easily adapt to in an exam.

lozzipops_87

HSC
memorize!! thats what i did last year and it did wonders for me and got me through fine. Each assignment i handed in, whether it be for physical journeys or for my critical study, i eventually modified into a general essay which i memorised and could adapt to an exam question.
For the HSC last year i had four essays basically memorized and then adapted them to fit the qustion. You will prbably find that alot of people will tel you that this is how they prepared for english. It is especially good for those who arent really good at english and or writing essays on the spot. Hope i helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)