exam results... (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
holy shit thats so sooooon.

i had forgotten about uni through drunken partying.

damn im worried about friday now

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
this fri the 16th 12pm they say 2pm on estudent
Oh no! That's the day my girlfriend and I get our new car! Too much excitement! :eek:

...What, so they felt sorry for all the kiddies staying up to one-past-midnight to check their results, eh?

ReaveR

HSC
Skittled said:
Oh no! That's the day my girlfriend and I get our new car! Too much excitement! :eek:
Congratulations :D

...What, so they felt sorry for all the kiddies staying up to one-past-midnight to check their results, eh?
Originally it was 19th at midnight, then they changed it. I'm betting over half of uni students don't know, so I reckon they were trying to trick us to lighten their server load. Sneaky!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Screw the results, just be all excited about the new car :)
Haha that's the priority at the moment! I'm currently trying to get my head around insurance, with all the loopholes and odd numbers and funny business.

ReaveR said:
Congratulations :D

Originally it was 19th at midnight, then they changed it. I'm betting over half of uni students don't know, so I reckon they were trying to trick us to lighten their server load. Sneaky!
Ta! ...I thought that, too, re server load. Will be interesting to see if it holds up; when it's at midnight I'd imagine it's a bit better distributed -- some people wake up in the middle of the night, and a few get up really earlier, and a few earlier than that, and a few later... Now there'll be a tital wave at 2pm. Might go driving till 3 when the servers will recover.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Skittled said:
Ta! ...I thought that, too, re server load. Will be interesting to see if it holds up; when it's at midnight I'd imagine it's a bit better distributed -- some people wake up in the middle of the night, and a few get up really earlier, and a few earlier than that, and a few later... Now there'll be a tital wave at 2pm. Might go driving till 3 when the servers will recover.
Why doesn't the uni just reveal results as they get them, so they will be staggered. So for e.g. subjects with 3 people would get them straight after the exam period and subjects with 1500 would get them towards mid december. That would stop people overloading the server at the same time.

^___^
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Why doesn't the uni just reveal results as they get them, so they will be staggered. So for e.g. subjects with 3 people would get them straight after the exam period and subjects with 1500 would get them towards mid december. That would stop people overloading the server at the same time.
thats usyd style!

i prefer knowing all my results at once, instead of one at a time..

HSC
N/A
I just want to get it over and done with, really. I'm still in my pre-result state of calm shock.

Oh, and no asy online at owl hours to whinge on msn to... oh dear, this is going to be a looonnggg night...

Mini

relax
HSC
hey does anyone remember that alternative server to get results? it was wicked fast... something like mq.edu.au:9000... anyone remember?

iwannarock

HSC
its the FIIIIINAAAAAAAAL COOOOUUUUUNTDOWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
its the FIIIIINAAAAAAAAL COOOOUUUUUNTDOWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

*chokes with giggles* HAHA!

My friends were singing that on Singstar when we went down the the coast recently... and then one of them sang that (as well as his own rendition of The Lion King) when I was driving in the car and I had to pull over to laugh, I was laughing/swerving so hard... lol!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I went to check for results just then - I can't see any of my results, not even from the last semester, have they taken the option away? It was there yesterday

X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
I went to check for results just then - I can't see any of my results, not even from the last semester, have they taken the option away? It was there yesterday
Yeah, it's gone for me, too.

I thought we could enrol in units (I actually made a thread about it), but I realised that when you came to the 'save units' option, it didn't let you. :(

I'm so nervous.

HSC
N/A
I just want to make sure I've passed everything :S

I'm calm for now, but I'm going to be nervous as heck tomorrow...!

^___^
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yeah, it's gone for me, too.

I thought we could enrol in units (I actually made a thread about it), but I realised that when you came to the 'save units' option, it didn't let you. :(

I'm so nervous.

i think theres a specific date to enroll in units

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)