• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exam results...??? (2 Viewers)

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
If you are maintaining the top position, top of the unit, then they might scale you to HD. BUT, the unit must have some difficulty usually, and you would need to have the highest mark or part of the highest marks.
yeah..

plus you said top of your class?

well if there's more than one class, i know it aint likely... but there may be heaps of people on other campuses or other classes that have higher marks... so you can't really tell if that's the case...

do'nt worry about it - nothing you can do to effect it so just occupy yourself wiht something fun for the next fortnight:)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
has anyone found out what time on 15th of July do we get teh results?

Jacks

HSC
no not yet, it's usually 9am...and if it's not 9am and they choose to release them in the afternoon it is 5pm. I'll keep an eye out but there is no indication as yet. Keep checking your student mail, because they will most likely send an e-mail conveying all the particulars...the time will probably also be posted on the uni website closer to the date.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I thought that they came out at 9am last year. Cause I remember staying up to midnight seeing if they would be released early :confused:

Jacks

HSC
I'm not sure but both times have been used. 5pm is generally used for the release of the exam timetable, though I do think results came out at 9am...but that's why I included both times, it could be either...or somewhere in between, but don't stress, we'll be advised of the exact time before the date...you won't miss out on getting your results :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Either way, how about we just get our results now? I'm already sick of waiting.

klh

HSC
i agree too Cape!

anyway, you computer freaks, get up and do some excersice!!!
(wooot, gonna play ping pong now..)

where did you find out the dates of results release anyway?

Jacks

HSC
Well I guessed 15th because final marks meeting are on the 11 July, and that would give them a few days to input all of the data and sort everything out. The date has been confirmed upon enquiry directly with the university though...as yet I don't believe it's on the website or anything like that...so we're still waiting for that sort of confirmation. :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Jacks said:
I'm not sure but both times have been used. 5pm is generally used for the release of the exam timetable, though I do think results came out at 9am...but that's why I included both times, it could be either...or somewhere in between, but don't stress, we'll be advised of the exact time before the date...you won't miss out on getting your results :p
fine, you's win :)

klh

HSC
Jacks said:
Well I guessed 15th because final marks meeting are on the 11 July, and that would give them a few days to input all of the data and sort everything out. The date has been confirmed upon enquiry directly with the university though...as yet I don't believe it's on the website or anything like that...so we're still waiting for that sort of confirmation. :)
how do you know teh meeting is on the 11th?

9sorry, v. questioning but im curious)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
anyway, you computer freaks, get up and do some excersice!!!
erm ... exercise, whats that? I went outside and got absolutely drenched, so its back to making alien families on the sims :)

Jacks

HSC
klh said:
how do you know teh meeting is on the 11th?

9sorry, v. questioning but im curious)
Well it mightn't be for all subjects but I know it is for one of my subjects, someone enquired on webCT asking when we can expect to receive our results and they were informed that marks are not released until after 11 July, when the final grades meeting is...so the information is from a unit co-ordinator :)

klh

HSC
ahhh i c....i was forever looking on the uws site, sifting through places that prob would have a date and nup, nadda. someone asked on webct for my unit but they declined to answer...grrrr.

sim, blah..its mechcommander for me!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe they don't want to give us our results. Either cause the results are so good, or they are really bad :p

L

LaraB

natstar said:
So who is confident. Im pretty condfident about all my subjects, except marketing research.
well... i sorta am like...i should pass... but it wom't be the shock of my life if i dont..i know there's a chance i didn't pass some units but like..i should do alright

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know I've passed urban geography.

I'm pretty confident that I've passed the other three subjects, but I wonder by how much I have passed? Some credits would look nice, even a D will look nice :D

klh

HSC
im confiddent ill pass, getting higher grades..hmmm
Marketing Principles: prob a c, hopefully a d
Org Behaviour: p
Org analysis and design: p
EMI: p or c.
my predictions have somewhat change for the 2 other units, but the ones starting with o have not changed.

klh

HSC
Cape said:
Maybe they don't want to give us our results. Either cause the results are so good, or they are really bad :p
stop making us laff Cape....(shakes head @ lamo joke) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)