Exam results date? (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So i was going through the semester dates (http://senate.mq.edu.au/timeline.htm) looking for when the exam results will be released. They have a few different dates with "results".

So i was wondering which one is the correct one (correct as in relates to undergraduate students).

I'm guessing its "July 4th Fri - Term 2 - Results released" , but there is also stuff like "July 1st Tue MQC 1 - Results available". Sp which one is it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Edit: Okay, it's mean not to tell you. Sorry, but I have nfi how you can get through uni and not figure this one out. :p

You missed it completely. You're not looking at Term 2 results - unless you're doing a 2nd term subject? You're not MQC - unless you're studying in the city (look at the key). In fact, what you want is First Half Year Results - ie the 15th of July. Also, note the eStudents news - which outlines most of the relevant days for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Edit: Okay, it's mean not to tell you. Sorry, but I have nfi how you can get through uni and not figure this one out. :p
yea, i failed :(

You missed it completely. You're not looking at Term 2 results - unless you're doing a 2nd term subject? You're not MQC - unless you're studying in the city (look at the key). In fact, what you want is First Half Year Results - ie the 15th of July. Also, note the eStudents news - which outlines most of the relevant days for you.
so thats wat the 'c' stands for.

Thanks for clearing it up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)