Exam Reactions (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Sarah said:
Minai, how did it go?
It was one of those "you woulda got it if you studied that specific bit" type exam.

Auditing was easy, I think I killed it...seriously was the easiest exam I've sat in uni

Hope you ace your arts exams sarah :)

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Minai said:
It was one of those "you woulda got it if you studied that specific bit" type exam.

Auditing was easy, I think I killed it...seriously was the easiest exam I've sat in uni

Hope you ace your arts exams sarah :)
Thanks!! =).

But i don't have any exams for my arts subjects this sem! Just major assignments i handed in during sem and ongoing quizzes on webct! I love those online quizzes, i just sit in front of the comp with the text book in front of me and look (or calculate ) answers.

Yeh i know what you mean about "sepcific" type of exams. Had that on wednesday. Was even worse coz there was material in it that hadn't been covered so no one knew what the answer was.

I've got stats tmr =(. I should be studying for it atm but i'm so over it.

Ok back to studying now

Edit: Oh yeh actually i've have Psych exams. I keep forgetting it's Arts, keep thinking of it as Science

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Did my bacteria and disease exam and all i have to say is i got screwed bigtime. I study the mechanisms of pathogenesis of 3 organisms and of course they don't come up in the exam with the ones i looked over being prominent among questions. Hope i pass...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, routemarker, how did you go in the Biochem exam? Was a bit tough for me though...

Did they ask the same question as last year?

routemarker

HSC
Survivor39 said:
hmmm, routemarker, how did you go in the Biochem exam? Was a bit tough for me though...

Did they ask the same question as last year?
Well why dont you tell me ;) I was pretty sick on the day so ill be doing the supplementary test on the 19th, got any tips for me?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
japn1000 was harder than i thought it'd be
(then again, i barely studied for it, serves me right)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Ok my MECH2711 test was such a farce yesterday. In the subject we need something called steam tables, basically a book of numbers which we refer off. Anyway in the exam, they give you a copy...or are supposed to anyway. We started at 2pm, had reading time and found out that they didn't have enough copies for the entire group, only for about half which was about 40. So the head examiner was like "oh...well you'll have to close your test papers while we print out more books for the group".
We closed our books and proceeded to wait 35 minutes for the powers that be to get their act together and print out those books. We had to spend the time sleeping, looking around at people, counting the tiles on the ceiling, etc.

By the time it came to actually start, I'd forgotten some of the things I needed to know so I was really pissed off about it. I'm pretty sure I'll have to do the subject again next year.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
Well why dont you tell me ;) I was pretty sick on the day so ill be doing the supplementary test on the 19th, got any tips for me?
Isn't the supplementary viva voce or something and you don't have to write??

Oh well. study the Michaelis menton model. ;)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
By the way, could someone please read my post :)p) and advise me on applying for special consideration?
I talked to a friend who was in the same room as me (the class was split into two rooms for the test, A-Q and R-Z) and he e-mailed GUILD querying about special consideration.

I read the special consideration page and I think this dot point covers my situation:
If you attend an examination but prior to it an illness or other circumstance beyond your control occurs which, because of its duration or severity, is certified as having a significant effect on your preparation for that course, in general you will be granted additional assessment. This is usually in the form of a supplementary examination.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
haha gman
ill probably have to do 2031 next sem if i fail maths/physics
aparently its gay
but its 3cp

gman03

HSC
stamos said:
fuck several variable calculus was easy
hooray for no "state the implicit function theorem" question.....

damn those old cranky examiners in the exam room are a bitch :chainsaw: . My cohort was just getting the papers together because he had no extra time to do so and the examiners mumble :" its alrite, we have WHOLE day to wait for you. Its not my fault I can't collect others paper..... I have to collect yours first..... " I mean poor guy wrting his names on his papers under such pressure... I mean we understood the situation, I didn't need to listen to the examiner telling me how slow he was.. especially while mumbling/talking INTO my face..... fck her leave me alone.

And I have no idea what's the point for putting my hands up when I need attention if they are all just going to stay at the front and have a nice little conversation.... fck I need extra booklet dammit lol

ANd those people watching me while I go to wee wee.... I'm not going to writ somthing on my "whack" ..... fundamental theorem of calculus is too long

Li0n said:
haha gman
ill probably have to do 2031 next sem if i fail maths/physics
aparently its gay
but its 3cp
Thought you change your degree to outside elec eng.... or was I mistaken again?!?

Yes it is a gay subject, esp for a 3cp ones

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
damm calculus. i have a feeling i didnt integrate over the right surfaces. and it was so DAMM LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

routemarker

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Isn't the supplementary viva voce or something and you don't have to write??

Oh well. study the Michaelis menton model. ;)
Ha! ok thanks. I think viva voce exams are for those people who went to the examinations but were affected by illness when doing so.

@RCMasterAA Go to the myunsw website and download the form, if you are affected by illness preventing you from going you need to get a medical authority to put a scale on how severe your illness has affected you from doing the assesment. If by any other means you will need to see a councilor for other issues ie death in the family can have an adverse effect etc...

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Had my last exam today. It's a relief. Unfortunately, all my friends are still on exams.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
gman03 said:
Thought you change your degree to outside elec eng.... or was I mistaken again?!?

Yes it is a gay subject, esp for a 3cp ones

nope, im still on photonic eng

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I think Minai mentioned earlier that he did Audit & Assurance. I was just wondering whether I could get some feedback from anyone else here regarding that subject? Is it a lot of theory... easy/hard? Doable with 2b?

Thanks.

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Looks like i failed property law.

Sigh. :chainsaw:

edit: or stuck in mere PASS mark HELL.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)