Exam Predictions? Esp. After the Bomb (1 Viewer)

bigbirdbanana

HSC
What are we thinking the essay question will discuss?

I'm thinking either "experimentation with textual form" or "intensified questioning of humanity and human beliefs and values".

Thoughts?

HSC
N/A
I'm thinking the textual form idea, just hoping its not a specific paradigm really like economic or the like

bigbirdbanana

HSC
Me too! A specific paradigm, espesh economic, would be awful! I could deal with textual form i think, but i'm really hoping for the intensified questioning one - pretty much sums up ATB.

HSC
the hell is textual form (romanticism) :s

dunno bout essay, but sorta hopeful they do something like cssa trial for creative

bigbirdbanana

HSC
urghhhhhh that sounds awful, so hoping for something that's not too specific! what was the cssa creative trial question? we had a different one

HSC
N/A
Creative has been so specific recently, not sure that i'll just prepare one story really well, rather a few different storylines. But probably just do it on the spot...

We had a 'questioning' type question for the ATB trial, it'd be a bit rough if it was anything else though given the variety of texts

bigbirdbanana

HSC
That's what I was thinking, I'll probably prepare one story reasonably well, then have a few vague other story lines I can work with. << I am unlikely to actually be this prepared but I like to think I will be :p

I reckon it will be because last year's was so vague and the year before was on the personal and the political, which is one of the main aspects of the rubric. The other thing that it focuses on is this 'intensified questioning' so I really hope it's that! Easy to argue!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)