Exam parking (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Does anyone at all use multi?

HSC
I bought a yellow cos all the reds were sold out. Its good for me because all my classes r in the top half of the uni anyways.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
As if bother with finding a parking space. Just take public transport. If you've got far to travel, you have time for study.

:D

Ninga

HSC
Originally posted by poloktim
As if bother with finding a parking space. Just take public transport. If you've got far to travel, you have time for study.

Dude, do u have a license?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC

Mate, do you have a licence or an idea???

Not everyone lives at international house or 5 min away from a local bus stop or across the road from the uni or even next to Nth Gong trainstation....it's practacalities and convienence.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Raiks
Mate, do you have a licence or an idea???

Not everyone lives at international house or 5 min away from a local bus stop or across the road from the uni or even next to Nth Gong trainstation....it's practacalities and convienence.
Nor do all of us have enough money for driving lessons to get a licence. Then there's a car, and petrol. It comes down to money. I just don't have enough of it, and I do work.
So to answer your question, I don't have a licence, I do have an idea though.

I live in Warilla, I take the train to Uni. If I can get a lift to Oak Flats, I'll take it, else, I'll see about getting a lift to Shellharbour Square. If I still can't get a lift, then I'll walk there. Warilla to Oak Flats is fifty-five minutes on foot.

I do live near a bus stop, but I can't stand buses, the bus company keeps hiking fares, and bus drivers will sometimes give me grief, just because they're having a bad day.

I have a fair bit of walking to do daily. If I cared, I'd be taking the bus everyday. :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's the situation.... Considering it's a good 1hr 45min to get from Harbord to UOW by car, and if done by public transport, bus then ferry then train then bus again....and with the limited train timetabling..... driving a car comes down to one of the only real practical ways of getting to uni. Because I definitely ain't walking :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Heh. Well driving a car would be practical for me, it'd turn a one hour fourty-five minute trip into a twenty-five minute trip.

But well, I think walking is good fun anyway, I'm more pleasant. The only problem is the people who have tried to mug me on the train. They've never succeeded though, and they never will. :D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I think you misunderstood "mug" for "hug" :p

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
yes they were trying to "mug" you :rolleyes:
Why else would people try to stick their hands in my pockets while sleeping, or try to be intimidating, and get pissed off when I laugh?

Man, I'm too much of a smartarse.

Originally posted by Ninga
Dude...the guy doesnt weigh more than 50kg. U need to eat more Timmy.
I don't weigh more than 42kgs either. :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Why else would people try to stick their hands in my pockets while sleeping
Well, that sounds like more pickpocketing, or just someone trying a blatant approach to cop a feel because their train ride is a bit lonely :D

42kg.... please tell me you're only 4ft 7" or something :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Raiks
Well, that sounds like more pickpocketing, or just someone trying a blatant approach to cop a feel because their train ride is a bit lonely :D

42kg.... please tell me you're only 4ft 7" or something :D
I'm about 5'7" or 5'8" :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If i caught public transport exclusively when going to uni, that means not driving to the nearest train station, it would mean 2 hours + each way. It's a 35 minute drive each way.

HSC
I'm a big fan of public transport, because if I drove it'd cost me much more, and I'd have died almost every single day (If we pretend that dying the first time wouldn't prevent from dying on the following days), seeing as I generally sleep on the buses and trains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)