• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exam long response (1 Viewer)

supermike

HSC
N/A
to the best of my knowledge we will ve to do 2 essays in section 3 and 4 in our hsc economics. is there any tips or guides as to the structure and layout of the responses?? coz u know , for example, many business textbooks teach students to write business report step by step and emphasize the importance of terminology, while the eco textbooks i know just dont explain what a long response should be like!! i am here basically asking for some extra material that does help improve my eco essay writing skills!!

cheers

thanks in advance to ppl whose help may save me many sleepless nights!!!

bettina44

HSC
markers aren't really fussed about srtucture, you can get away with not doing a intro or conclusion and just get straight to the point. i never bother with a conclusion and i sometimes write under subheadings too depneding on the question but that's it.

williamc

HSC
to the best of my knowledge we will ve to do 2 essays in section 3 and 4 in our hsc economics. is there any tips or guides as to the structure and layout of the responses?? coz u know , for example, many business textbooks teach students to write business report step by step and emphasize the importance of terminology, while the eco textbooks i know just dont explain what a long response should be like!! i am here basically asking for some extra material that does help improve my eco essay writing skills!!

cheers

thanks in advance to ppl whose help may save me many sleepless nights!!!
i got a 93 in HSC so my essays must not have been to shabby!

-Do an essay plan before you start
-intro
-key points. backing them up with graphs is great
-i always concluded it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)