Exam Bitching (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

meh.
HSC
McLake said:
Although I know that now, I don't reacall learning that in 1st year ...
I think 1b has the systems stand? But higher didn't when we did it methinks....

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hehe most people complained about acct 1b, the cash flow question. it was just like tute questions, albeit a little trick in there.

otherwise, no exams to bitch about from me... i can complain about chem, but that was my lack of study. not the exam.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
true timmy, if u just took your time with it
i got the right number in the end but the only problem i saw with my answer was, was the categorisation of the short term money market investment.

q6 about management was a bitch though
and was it me or was the final questoin on budgeting a bit TOO simple. like 5 marks to calculate profit?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hehe that short term money market investment. i put that under operating activities

last question: marks awarded for working i guess.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
sunny said:
I think 1b has the systems stand? But higher didn't when we did it methinks....
yeah, but we were told in the higher comp lectures to "read 1021 lecture slides on systems" or something similar. should have heeded the advice, oh well, it's over :D

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
hehe that short term money market investment. i put that under operating activities

last question: marks awarded for working i guess.
i put it in financing. i wouldve put it in investing but its short term. the reason why i didnt put it in operating was thats not its usual day to day activity, like not the MAIN way that the business intends to make a profit on

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
comp prac tomorrow
go me who hasn't done his labs...! (well technically i did :p, plagarism is wonderful thing)

sunny

meh.
HSC
You know andrewt runs plagarism checks on his classes' labs. (at least for one subject I know)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Exeter said:
i put it in financing. i wouldve put it in investing but its short term. the reason why i didnt put it in operating was thats not its usual day to day activity, like not the MAIN way that the business intends to make a profit on
hmm.. investing deals with changes in NCA. financing refers to changes in structure and size the the firms equity, which i'm pretty sure it isn't. i still prefer it being under operating activities:)

edit: TG pg 535 investing: payments for acquisition of shares...for investment purposes.. hmmm

is a roflcopter
HSC
gah enough about acct jeez
lets talk QMB :D

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
u guys are nuts studying into early morning, u need a good night's sleep before exams :)

sunny

meh.
HSC
underthesun said:
and i stopped submitting my labs since week 4..

oh well, everyone got full lab marks and my tutor doesn't care :)
Your tutor gave you all 10% of lab marks for only 4 labs??

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
sings * its over its over now, its over, its move over now, the game has shut down!!*

yeah no more exams!.. though i am not really celeberating it considering i am at uni and at u space using the comps while my friends are playing soccer...... ummmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)