Exactly how hard would it be to get a 70+ ATAR ? Would all band 4/5 be enough ? (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
I do low scaling subjects and I have a feeling I barely scraped 70% for General maths. My next exam is Business Services which is scaled down for anything <80 and the externals are 100% of the HSC mark.

I have a feeling i'll only get like 77 for Business Services lmao.

So say I get Band 4 in Maths/Business Services and Band 5 for English, Business Studies, and IPT.

70+ is definitely possible right ?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If you get a 70/100 raw in General maths, I'd say it would be aligned to at least a high 70.
I don't know about Business services...
If you manage to pull off a Band 4 in everything, it depends on your school rank whether or not you'll get a 70 ATAR really.

kietkiet

HSC
If you get a 70/100 raw in General maths, I'd say it would be aligned to at least a high 70.
I don't know about Business services...
If you manage to pull off a Band 4 in everything, it depends on your school rank whether or not you'll get a 70 ATAR really.
My school rank's like 500+ lmao

But i'm fairly confident that i've scored a band 5 in English, and that i'll get at least a Band 5 in Business Studies and IPT.

Idk, i'm just worried that doing bad in a low scaling subject will drag my entire atar down.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
My school rank's like 500+ lmao

But i'm fairly confident that i've scored a band 5 in English, and that i'll get at least a Band 5 in Business Studies and IPT.

Idk, i'm just worried that doing bad in a low scaling subject will drag my entire atar down.
In that case I think you'll be able to pull off 71 - 73.
Work hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)