Exactly 90. (1 Viewer)

mareeahh2166

HSC
How muich should i be getting around in each subject in order to obtain a UAI of exactly 90?

I do Advanced English, 2u Maths, SOR1 , Biology, Legal studies and Modern history.

Thanks for the help guys. :D

HSC
It depends on how good your cohort is/does. Your school may have comparatively easy tests compared to others. Just do your best and aim for a high internal rank.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
There was a thread just like this a while back.
uuhh. ok, here it goes.

Ranks are what is important for your internals.
The rank of your school is also important.
If you go to a low ranked school you are going to need to be within the top of your grade in your subjects. If you go to a highly ranked school you don't need to rank as well.

So what school do you go to?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
just go muck around with sam or something.

champo14

HSC
So you want exactly 90? As in, 91 would be unacceptable?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
the chances of you getting exactly 90 is very slim
exactly, i assume the OP wants above 90. With 90.00 as the bare minimum goal.

mareeahh2166

HSC
champo14So you want exactly 90? As in, 91 would be unacceptable? That made me LOL. I know my question sounds somewhat vague.

danz90

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
There was a thread just like this a while back.
uuhh. ok, here it goes.

Ranks are what is important for your internals.
The rank of your school is also important.
If you go to a low ranked school you are going to need to be within the top of your grade in your subjects. If you go to a highly ranked school you don't need to rank as well.

So what school do you go to?
My school rank is definitely very low, well at least its not in the top 200 LOL. :hammer: But, if im in the top 2 or 3 students of my year, will this really bad school ranking affect me much (in terms of UAI) , if im getting good results?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
danz90 said:
My school rank is definitely very low, well at least its not in the top 200 LOL. :hammer: But, if im in the top 2 or 3 students of my year, will this really bad school ranking affect me much (in terms of UAI) , if im getting good results?
If you do well in all your internals (ie coming first or second) and then you do well in your HSC exams, then a bad school should not affect your marks.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
hi guys

i am aiming for a UAI of exactly

if i get a UAI of 83.6 i will explode with anger

if i get a UAI of 83.7 i will explode with anger

IT HAS TO BE A UAI OF 83.65

wish me luck :)

conics2008

HSC
UAI ??????

This shit number, I dont know what I'm aimin for, I still havn't decided what course to do at uni ??

Can some one help me by giving me a link or something so I can set a UAI target.. My marks are in my signature.. I prefer to aim in the low low.... Thanks

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
UAI ??????

This shit number, I dont know what I'm aimin for, I still havn't decided what course to do at uni ??

Can some one help me by giving me a link or something so I can set a UAI target.. My marks are in my signature.. I prefer to aim in the low low.... Thanks
Why not aim for 100 ;)

Lolita25

HSC
mareeahh2166 said:
How muich should i be getting around in each subject in order to obtain a UAI of exactly 90?

I do Advanced English, 2u Maths, SOR1 , Biology, Legal studies and Modern history.

Thanks for the help guys. :D
SO IT WAS U WHO STARTED THIS THREAD???

LOLS

man, im totally buggered!!!

u are gonna get 90 NO MATTER WAT!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
melanieeeee. said:
the chances of you getting exactly 90 is very slim
You are right. I just went to the most accurate UAI calculator that I could get my hand on. It will be very difficult to get exactly 90 UAI. I am sorry if you get either less or more than 90 UAI.

I calculated and saw that he needs to get 86 in Mathematics, Biology and English Advanced and 85 in Legal Studies and Modern History to get exactly 90 UAI. Good luck in getting those marks!!!

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
You are right. I just went to the most accurate UAI calculator that I could get my hand on. It will be very difficult to get exactly 90 UAI. I am sorry if you get either less or more than 90 UAI.

I calculated and saw that he needs to get 86 in Mathematics, Biology and English Advanced and 85 in Legal Studies and Modern History to get exactly 90 UAI. Good luck in getting those marks!!!
I think the chances of someone getting exactly 90 is just a little greater than 0.05%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)