Ex-Schoolies-Spending Money? (1 Viewer)

naomilouise91

HSC
Was wondering what you'd recommend as an amount for schoolies on the Gold Coast?

I'm only really interested in replies from people who've been or know what decent amounts are though, not what people are planning to take.

I realise there's a few of these threads but they're mostly just everyone speculating on what they're going to take. I would like some real advice from experience

thanks

Russdog

russell
HSC
over 14 days i bought about 4 cases for myself, so about $160. food was another $100 or so. an ounce of weed was $200 (split with friends). i had another $100 just incase. just depends how much drugz you do and how much you eat.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
gosh i think i spent about $650. but we rented about 20 mins out from surfers so i spent way too much on transport. plus i did stuff like went to draculas + two theme parks soo thats why i spent so much!

ace17

HSC
Being a professional jew I managed to only spend $27 the whole week, and won $20 in a bet so made a net loss of $7. If you want to be able to spend liberally and not have to worry about how much money you have left, $50/day should be more than enough.

Logjammin'

HSC
I took up about 400 bucks on a bank card, and only ended up spending around 250 of it - mainly due to drinking a lot in the hotel and whatnot.

And to any future GC schoolians - despite what people may say, those club/party tours ARE pretty fun, just make sure you HAGGLE down the price. It's very easy.. we told the reseller that we had been on home and away, and ended up paying a very low price.

The guy was a downer, but whatever. I'll take what I can get.

sonnysburning

HSC
i went to the gold coast last year and only spent around $400, and that's including fuel for the drive up from the victorian border.. i'm 17 though so im not sure how much help that'd be, seeing as i didn't do the whole nightclub stuff.. two bottles of vodka and a cask of goon in a hotel is much better, i think.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)