ex. PARRAMATTA MARIST HIGH STUDENTS (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha yeah, well he deserves tha 99.XX uai, worked uber hard for it. mmm, SOR is my last exam too, i have no idea, i ddnt study for the trial for that ... but i cant really study for it now, i have physics right before it :( so i guess ill be relying on like my lacking knowledge of religion :D after that, no more morley centre AGAIN !

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I do two unit SOR as well. I didnt know it wasnt going to be in the Morley Center. That fucking sucks. I love the Morley Centre for exams. Ill be on the lookout for someone taking photos scrupulously before it starts. :)

And i think phil deserves 99.XX. But he takes himself too seriously to go really well. Like in economics he panicked when he saw me getting lots of booklets for my essays and consequently stuffed it up. If he just relaxed he would have gone much better i think. But who knows. He'll still kick the shit out of me, except for maybe Extension English. :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Just take photos anyway so i can stalk, erm i mean identify you. :D
You'll be able to identify me as i'll be the one pacing and biting my fingernails.

And LOL (yes, lol) at you still using cs terminology matty c. We're doing the hsc now. Owning up translates to excelling at a effulgent level. And uber translates to resplendent and facile. :D Oh my, im still in extension english mode. Id best go to church tomorrow to get into religion mode, though i am screwed either way. :mad:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hows that michael smith technique thing they invented going ??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The thing they introduced this year i think, it was something about stuyding and spending long hours in the learning centre haha made us laugh good.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hahaha gotsta love teh cs terminology :p

ahh yes, the michael smith technique... we heard all about how we shud be in the LC before and after school studying if we are to achieve anything >.<

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah Ms DSilva use to go on about him for a while there. She talks about me now. Im so privledged, except when faggot year 11s come up and talk to me and ask me about english and how to get good marks. Fucking tossers. :)

Micheal Smith seemed to be a big silly nerd. Ive read his essays. They are shit. He personifies the fact that natual intelligence in the hsc is subordinate to the amount of effort you put in.

In conclusion, teachers should stop trying to re-create past students. If they extended bright students in the first place there would be no need for Michael Smith techniques, which concurrently and exponentially nerdify the grade. Let people be individuals and do their own thing. (Yes, im looking at you Blahut. This is not Russia during the Stalin years.)

Thats the trick to get good marks within the school.

...Oh, and kick out the lebs, but theyre already doing that arent they? Its no new canteen, but sure is a step in the right direction. :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I think its fairly safe to say that the shade cloth money is being used to fund the debt the school would undoubtedly be under right now. Their kissing of the local and federal Labor members arses sure didnt pay off in the end with the Liberals win.

Say goodbye to increased funding. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
Yeah Ms DSilva use to go on about him for a while there. She talks about me now. Im so privledged, except when faggot year 11s come up and talk to me and ask me about english and how to get good marks. Fucking tossers. :)

Micheal Smith seemed to be a big silly nerd. Ive read his essays. They are shit. He personifies the fact that natual intelligence in the hsc is subordinate to the amount of effort you put in.

In conclusion, teachers should stop trying to re-create past students. If they extended bright students in the first place there would be no need for Michael Smith techniques, which concurrently and exponentially nerdify the grade. Let people be individuals and do their own thing. (Yes, im looking at you Blahut. This is not Russia during the Stalin years.)

Thats the trick to get good marks within the school.

...Oh, and kick out the lebs, but theyre already doing that arent they? Its no new canteen, but sure is a step in the right direction. :)

Hmm have you read my major work yet ?

Its the one about the schizo rock :D

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Id like to read it, but no, the only major work we read was origami duckling at the start of the year. Post it. :D

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I was going to read it the whole way through...
So i started, and then. Metallica lyrics. :mad:
Ill read it on thursday, after my final exam now. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
I was going to read it the whole way through...
So i started, and then. Metallica lyrics. :mad:
Ill read it on thursday, after my final exam now. :)
haha, it was fitting dont worry theres some evanescence and even finger eleven for you to hate :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)