Ex-Marine kills thugs! =D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilroy

HSC
http://tinyurl.com/ohm3c

ATLANTA. Ga. - A former U.S. Marine pulled out a pocket knife after five people, including a young girl, allegedly tried to rob him late Monday evening.
Autry says he kicked the guns out of their hands, and fought back with his pocket knife.

Police say that two of the suspects were armed, one with a handgun, the other with a shotgun.

Autry said he's most bothered by the fact that all he had in his pocket that fateful night was less than $10. "I had roughly about $8 in my pocket. They tried to rob me for $8 and that's the part that is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. Somebody lost their life through my hands for $8."

Autry said he feels horrible that the 17-year-old girl died and his heart goes out to her family. He said the other four suspects should be tried as terrorists and should be rehabilitated.
-------------------------------

How awesome is this! An ex-marine chops up some low life thugs who wouldn't matter to the world anyway. His not facing any charges but the kids are, those kids got what they deserved and one of them got wasted over $8, probably the most amount of money the little thug has ever seen in his life :rofl:.
The only thing wrong may be the killing of the girl, but the rest is fine.

This is the way it should be in Australia IMO, robbers here can get away with anything and the cops here are too busy eating donuts or discounted McDonalds to care about the innocent people. Look at them on the road these days, they just park there and wait for accidental speeders (of course there are the usual idiots out there who speed, but a lot of these people who are caught are innocent).

House robbers can easily trip over in your home and sue the home owner or if home owners act in self defence (eg Getting out an axe and trying to kill the little infidel), they can be charged for assault :burn:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Yeah it's true. The only thing I like about America is their legal system.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
dilroy said:
This is the way it should be in Australia IMO, robbers here can get away with anything and the cops here are too busy eating donuts or discounted McDonalds to care about the innocent people. Look at them on the road these days, they just park there and wait for accidental speeders (of course there are the usual idiots out there who speed, but a lot of these people who are caught are innocent).
If they were innocent, they would not be measured at a speed over the limit imposed..

To suggest that going, say, 10km over the speed limit 'accidentally' is not worthy of punishment is laughable. The implications that those speeds can have upon impact forces, reaction times and stopping distances invalidates any notion that it should not be a crime. The fact is that more people are killed and seriously injured on our roads than in any other way..

If the media maintained a tally of injuries and deaths on our roads in the same, meticulous and obssessive way that they do with 'crime in south western Sydney', then the public's perception of speeding and other driving offences would be greatly different..

Accidental or not, the risk is still exacerbated when an individual speeds...

Jiga

If they were innocent, they would not be measured at a speed over the limit imposed..

To suggest that going, say, 10km over the speed limit 'accidentally' is not worthy of punishment is laughable. The implications that those speeds can have upon impact forces, reaction times and stopping distances invalidates any notion that it should not be a crime. The fact is that more people are killed and seriously injured on our roads than in any other way..

If the media maintained a tally of injuries and deaths on our roads in the same, meticulous and obssessive way that they do with 'crime in south western Sydney', then the public's perception of speeding and other driving offences would be greatly different..

Accidental or not, the risk is still exacerbated when an individual speeds...
Well they do keep records and publish them.... and often fatalities dont involve speeding at all, but n e way forget this, you missed the point.... 'dilroy' was just explaining how the role of police in Australia is merely revenue raising as opposed to protection these days.

As for the article, I dont know anything about the American legal system ... but wouldnt he still be charged for manslaughter? But his sentence would be minor due to the circumstances... just like it would be in Australia!

I do agree about the rest though.... these days they can injure themselves climbing through your window to try and rob you and your somehow liable or if you subdue them physically they can sue you for medical expenses etc :uhoh:

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Well they do keep records and publish them.... and often fatalities dont involve speeding at all, but n e way forget this, you missed the point.... 'dilroy' was just explaining how the role of police in Australia is merely revenue raising as opposed to protection these days.
Yeah i guess that explains why crime is down in all areas of sydney except Bankstown.

Oh, and one thing people might want to consider, you cant get ticketed for speeding unless you're speeding.

Taxes raise revenue, speeding kills.

Jiga

Taxes raise revenue, speeding kills.
I disagree, cars kill....... and like I said, I dont think most crashes that result in fatalities are a result of speeding. From a personal point of view, theres nothing wrong with going 15km/h+ etc over the limit with conditions suitable for such speed, like at 2am in the morning with no-one on the road, no rain, and good lighting etc..... yet you will get done for doing this. Is this fair? Its safe speeding!

And I read somehwere just then from googling it up, in 03, 46% of deaths included speeding.... so its not a majority, and those figures are no doubt exaggerated because how can they really tell? Sure they investigate crash sites, looking at skid marks etc... but they estimate at the end of the day so its unreliable.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
The Brucemaster said:
you cant get ticketed for speeding unless you're speeding.

fuck that's exactly what i always say to my friends when they try and say 'lolz the police are pigs bro they give you a ticket for no reason' and i go 'um if ur over the limit they SHOULD give u a ticket' them: 'yeah but like they just do it for revenue raising'

wtf :confused:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I've never gotten a ticket, probably cause I drive so ssslllloooowwww.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
I disagree, cars kill....... and like I said, I dont think most crashes that result in fatalities are a result of speeding. From a personal point of view, theres nothing wrong with going 15km/h+ etc over the limit with conditions suitable for such speed, like at 2am in the morning with no-one on the road, no rain, and good lighting etc..... yet you will get done for doing this. Is this fair? Its safe speeding!

And I read somehwere just then from googling it up, in 03, 46% of deaths included speeding.... so its not a majority, and those figures are no doubt exaggerated because how can they really tell? Sure they investigate crash sites, looking at skid marks etc... but they estimate at the end of the day so its unreliable.
Safe speeding? That is absolutely absurd. Although noone may be in sight on the road, the unpredictability of other variables increases the risk; variables that you have absolutely no control over. It's not always vehicular control that is the concern, but rather the ability to react to changes in road conditions..
The 40km/h school zones are the perfect example of uncontrollable, condition variables, and the huge ramifications that slightly higher speeds can have upon reaction times, stopping distances and the like..

You totally miss the point in regards to the risks that speeding and other driving offences create. It is this type of attitude that contributes to the purported '46%'; 'it'll never happen to me, its safe speeding'.

People need to take some personal responsibility for the way in which they act, and the manner in which they drive. Cars are controlled by individuals.. not vice verser..

HSC
Cars do not kill if people drive safely, which includes driving the legal limit. There are speed limits for a reason. Some dude didn't just wake up one day and decide to put a whole bunch of signs in the ground to tell people how fast they can drive just for shits.
Sure, driving at 15km/h over the limit at 2am with no moisture and good light might not be very dangerous but its not just the instantaneous consequences of this action that we have to consider. If you drive over the limit once you are likely to do it again, if you do it again you may not do so at 2am with perfect conditions.

Put simply, I would much rather get a fine for safe speeding then be charged with manslaughter for deadly speeding.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
This isnt about cars, its about laying the smackdown on thugs!

That guys a champ, i just wish he took them all down

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
frog12986 said:
Safe speeding? That is absolutely absurd. Although noone may be in sight on the road, the unpredictability of other variables increases the risk; variables that you have absolutely no control over. It's not always vehicular control that is the concern, but rather the ability to react to changes in road conditions..
The 40km/h school zones are the perfect example of uncontrollable, condition variables, and the huge ramifications that slightly higher speeds can have upon reaction times, stopping distances and the like..

You totally miss the point in regards to the risks that speeding and other driving offences create. It is this type of attitude that contributes to the purported '46%'; 'it'll never happen to me, its safe speeding'.

People need to take some personal responsibility for the way in which they act, and the manner in which they drive. Cars are controlled by individuals.. not vice verser..
European freeways have speed limits (or lack thereof) that would see an Aussie driver thrown in prison. They also have lower road tolls. And higher populations.

Explain.

On topic: owned.

GiveCPR2TheCrow

HSC
dilroy said:
How awesome is this! An ex-marine chops up some low life thugs who wouldn't matter to the world anyway. His not facing any charges but the kids are, those kids got what they deserved and one of them got wasted over $8, probably the most amount of money the little thug has ever seen in his life :rofl:.
The only thing wrong may be the killing of the girl, but the rest is fine.
Despite the fact that within a few years, they more than likely would regret what they did on that night? She's dead now.. he is in the wrong, not her.

Why do you think it is that they robbed someone? Do you think that they are people who have come from a stable disposition? Did they just wake up one morning and think "lets go rob someone". It's not that simple.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
European freeways have speed limits (or lack thereof) that would see an Aussie driver thrown in prison. They also have lower road tolls. And higher populations.

Explain.

This has been a contentious comparison... The main difference lies with the level of testing and the quality of driving between Europe and in comparison to both the USA and Australia. For instance, the German written tests are an immense test of needed knowledge, tests are taken on city roads, country roads, autobahns and at night before qualification.

Further, any infringement in the first two years will send you back to driving school. And it seems, that as studies have revealed, drivers in Europe tend to know how to obey the road rules and respect other drivers; a result of more stringent testing, penalties and general societal acceptance.

The government can only impose regulations that equate to the level of skill of the drivers within that nation..

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
He's not an idiot. Anyone who threatens a person's life for $8 is a terrorist.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

Explain.

On the contrary, they have speed limits of 110-130 mostly. We have deregistered roads in NT too.

Comrade nathan

HSC
what971 said:
He's not an idiot. Anyone who threatens a person's life for $8 is a terrorist.
So Osama and petty theives are in the same class of crime?

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Yes, terrorists now basically includes anyone who endangers the lives of others through deliberate actions for self/personal gain or satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)