Everyone ready? (1 Viewer)

xGSiR

Well the exam is tomorrow, and since it starts at 1.55pm, it leaves a good amount of time for light revision in the morning :)

Im trying to track down the experiments i done in class this year incase they ask for it in the exam.

How is everyone else doing?

Karlee

Eep! I didn't even think to take a look over my experiments!

Other than that, I'm doing okay :) I find studying for Senior Science alright, the stuff is pretty interesting, and it's just a matter of remembering it. At least you don't have to make the words do handstands like in English, you just write down what you know :)

doma

rite...
HSC
hehe the late start gives me time for more sleep :D

well tonight i'll start cramming, senior science is cool, yeh more liek a read the book and memorise thingy.

we also need to revise some of our past experiments bleh

salpal

im feeling very screwed for tomorrow....i find that this is just a whole bunch of random shit that you have to know...eep!!

im not feeling very confident so i hope tomorrow its not very hard (unlike 2u maths which i want to strangle the exam setter) i dont think i could cope with another extremely hard exam

xGSiR

Yeah i think Senior Science isn't hard at all, you just got to memerise the core topics and one option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)