Everyone prepared for the Creative? (1 Viewer)

amacone

HSC
Are you guys going to bring in a ruler to draw margins for the feature article?
Or should we just underline the title free-hand

What do you guys think?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
no need to go into such little details about the physical aesthetics of your underlining. your work is what is marked, not the straightness of your underline

Demarcuz

HSC
word on the street, (my mum is the head of English at James Ruse), is that they will supply newspaper for your to scribe on. If this is true i am certainly going to be drawing pictures in order to complete the rubric of a feature article. Thoughts?

amacone

HSC
no need to go into such little details about the physical aesthetics of your underlining. your work is what is marked, not the straightness of your underline
Is it possible to get a response from someone who isn't in Year 10?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
my response would be more credible if my HSC was displayed as N/A? Cmon just coz im a year or two younger, doesnt mean i cant express my opinions

amacone

HSC
I've constructed an algorithm while on the chemicals contained within Modafinil.
It took me approximately five hours, and it's clear - it's going to be a feature article.

Now, if someone could answer my question, are you guys going to bring in rulers?

amacone

HSC
my response would be more credible if my HSC was displayed as N/A? Cmon just coz im a year or two younger, doesnt mean i cant express my opinions
The fact that your goal is 91.15 means you can't express your opinions.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Im being stalked by james ruse and hurlstone ag kids!!! GUYS WHO SPREAD MESSAGES AROUND TO EVERYONE TO FOLLOW HAYABUSABOSTON ON ASKFM AND BOS?>?
They're all harrassing me!
not that I care really, but Id much rather have friends than enemies u know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)