everyojne doing the hsc look atr this (1 Viewer)

raymond_87

well i finished my hsc in 2004 and i get a ua of 87. which isnt the best but..its good. anyways i did physics chem bio adv english and ext2 maths...

for my raw marks for the trials ididnt get anything and i MEAN ANTHING above 70so yeah my raw marks were from 50 60's. i went to a shit school. but was ranked well. i did work but not too hard.. imean a guy needs a social life right? i spent many weekends drinking. and still i got a 87....

i dun wanna be a lawyer doctor or anything so...the uai i gotwas very good for me.

hopefully this will help some people or broading their understanding of the hsc.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey i worked like a mule, didnt taste a drop of alcohol and never set foot outside my home, i failed my HSC and how have no future. another look at the HSC

just kidding , thats not my life

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mule_assasin said:
well i finished my hsc in 2004 and i get a ua of 87. which isnt the best but..its good. anyways i did physics chem bio adv english and ext2 maths...

for my raw marks for the trials ididnt get anything and i MEAN ANTHING above 70so yeah my raw marks were from 50 60's. i went to a shit school. but was ranked well. i did work but not too hard.. imean a guy needs a social life right? i spent many weekends drinking. and still i got a 87....

i dun wanna be a lawyer doctor or anything so...the uai i gotwas very good for me.

hopefully this will help some people or broading their understanding of the hsc.

Hmmm. All i can say is that i feel sorry for anyone who reads this thread that got lower than 87 for their UAI, yep he beat you.

= Jennifer =

HSC
mule_assasin said:

absolution* said:
Hmmm. All i can say is that i feel sorry for anyone who reads this thread that got lower than 87 for their UAI, yep he beat you.
Jonathan you are soooo right :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DAAVE

HSC
what i think hes trying to say is that if you expect a low UAI because your marks are in the 60's or whatever then it doesn't really mean thats the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)