Ever won anything online? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Although this isnt online, once at a local harvey norman they had a CS comp. Anyway, I somehow fluked it and won. I got a $100 store credit. I bought an iFeel mouse, as Black & White was comming out soon.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol today i walked past one of those places where u go n play CS n shit....... i was like wtf? the front windows were fully sealed off, i bet half the people in there dont even know what daylight is.

Jezzabelle

I have won heaps of movie tickets and stuff from sportsgirl.com competitions. and I wont tickets to robbie williams in melbourne, best tickets ever, we were like metre away from the stage! ummm i'm sure i've won other crap too.. no one i think bothers to enter those.. in 25 words or less thing, cos i write the shitest stuff and still win it!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i usually win a survey and alot of spam. but once i won a virus and bonsy buddy programs all over my comp.

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
I got a free Gatoraid sports bag and towel. I didn't really win it though, just earned it for moderating a kids chat room....ages ago, I think it was kidsonline.com or something like that.

If I had commited a bit more and earn some more points, I could have gotten a Sea-monkey kit :)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i usually win a survey and alot of spam. but once i won a virus and bonsy buddy programs all over my comp.
r o f l . . .

CrashOveride

HSC
Anyone participated in the AllAdvantage scheme they had some years ago?

It was one of those things where u get a bar that displays ads while u surf the net, and they pay u like a buck an hour or less for time spent on the net. You could download programs that made your mouse move around and open sites etc while u left ur comp online 24/7. I thought it was a scam but i received like $40 cheques for a few months....then it all shut down mysteriously =(

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
HellVeN said:
There's money to be made out there. Just gotta find it :D!
jeremy u cheapass..

anyways.. i won some movie tickets from the triple m freq site, but now i culdn't be fuked listening to the radio for those codewords..

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
pureprofile.com.au
seems to be the only legit site..but its fuckin annoyin waiting for those surveys...
emailcash.com.au---->bs takes for ever!

the only stuff i got was from ebay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)