ever stolen a boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

emmamar

HSC
this is for jezzabelle86.. get rid of him.. if he really felt the way he is saying he does he would have left her ages ago.. dun let yourself get hurt over someone thats not worth getting hurt over..

BabySilver

HSC
i've basically been there. It's probobly best to leave him/ forget about him. you never know when it might turn nasty. plus you never know, she might turn out to be a vindictive ex. I dated a guy with one of those.. Was more sneaking around with him then the married guy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzabelle86 said:
okies... this is prob gonna make me get abused, but i was wondering if anyone is or has been in my situation before...

i met a really nice guy in June and we mucked around, but he's not single. He's older, rich and treats me like an absolute princess. so firstly yeh he has cheated on his gf with me a few times (shame on me i know : ( /

he's always said he has feelings for me and thinks i'm gorgeous (just telling ya how it is, doesnt mean i think i am gorgeous...) but said he can't leave his gf.

well the last few months we've been liking each other A LOT. constantly talk, sms, mms, chat and think about each other all the time.

and this last few weeks he's been really shitty with his gf, and says he doesnt know wat to do, he's just gonna let things fall apart "naturally"

so even tho their probs are money related and also cos she is getting frustrated with him being a Kidult (adult who acts like a big kid). and wants to get all serious on him...

I cant help but feel guilty, have i just stolen another girl's boyfriend?

and if we were to get together, does it work? or does he only like me so much cos he can't have me?

arrrgh i dunno how i got into this mess.

also, since he cheated on his gf with me, will he eventually cheat on me with someone else?

This is what we call a playa.

Also you are what we call pathetic.

The End.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
if he starts stealing your stationary, report it to the police. stationary theifs must be stopped (pun is intended).
class act *claps*

django_

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I got told by someone i should be called 'oh so bright' :(
yeh well sometimes the things u say are rather intelligent....but everytime u reply to something i say its really stupid..maybe u just dont like me? lol

Simmey

HSC
tattoodguy said:
if you touch anyone in a relationship..........ur a low life. espeically girls who mess with other chicks bfs.
What about the guy. He's a low life for cheating on his girlfriend and fucking around with both of them! Why do guys always get off scot free!!!!!!! Why does the woman always get blamed! its so unfair

S

Shuter

Maybe you shouldn't selectively quote him?

tattoodguy said:
how fucking cheap.

ONly pussies fuck around on there gfs and sneak around and be dishonest and shit.

Pathetic!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
i think this thread has gotten a bit tooo abusive.. but i guessed i did ask for it
dude ur sig is the fuckin worst ive ever seen.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PookieMonster said:
dude ur sig is the fuckin worst ive ever seen.
Don't get us started on your av pookie.

Paroissien

HSC
Simmey said:
What about the guy. He's a low life for cheating on his girlfriend and fucking around with both of them! Why do guys always get off scot free!!!!!!! Why does the woman always get blamed! its so unfair
Learn to live with it honey

BabySilver

HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
i walked away from him.

:) hmmmm... so where are these nice greener pastures i am supposed to be stepping into now?
Good on you jezza! that's the best thing you could have done. and don't worry the greener pastures will come. eventually.

BabySilver

HSC
actually i've been thinking how much it looks like my friend's 11 yo sister. so i'm gonna compliment you ad say you are lucky to have such youthful looks

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
jumb said:
Don't get us started on your av pookie.
*cough*rates*cough*herself*cough*

Had to get that out. She makes me look humble.
BabySilver said:
Good on you jezza! that's the best thing you could have done. and don't worry the greener pastures will come. eventually.
Yeah, after the herpes goes away.
jezzabelle86 said:
thanx :) soo any nice guys who are semi-bad boys wanna say hi to me.. :p
Hasn't that got you in enough trouble already? Not that it matters:

"Hi I'm <insert random guy from BOS here>. I swear I'm not a nerd, really, I hang out on this board to be really cool and stuff."

Odds of you finding a bad-boy on this forum are a tad worse than the odds of me scoring with glycerine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)