ever stolen a boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Jezzabelle

okies... this is prob gonna make me get abused, but i was wondering if anyone is or has been in my situation before...

i met a really nice guy in June and we mucked around, but he's not single. He's older, rich and treats me like an absolute princess. so firstly yeh he has cheated on his gf with me a few times (shame on me i know : ( /

he's always said he has feelings for me and thinks i'm gorgeous (just telling ya how it is, doesnt mean i think i am gorgeous...) but said he can't leave his gf.

well the last few months we've been liking each other A LOT. constantly talk, sms, mms, chat and think about each other all the time.

and this last few weeks he's been really shitty with his gf, and says he doesnt know wat to do, he's just gonna let things fall apart "naturally"

so even tho their probs are money related and also cos she is getting frustrated with him being a Kidult (adult who acts like a big kid). and wants to get all serious on him...

I cant help but feel guilty, have i just stolen another girl's boyfriend?

and if we were to get together, does it work? or does he only like me so much cos he can't have me?

arrrgh i dunno how i got into this mess.

also, since he cheated on his gf with me, will he eventually cheat on me with someone else?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
I cant help but feel guilty, have i just stolen another girl's boyfriend?
you haven't stolen another girl's boyfriend, he's going out with her, not you.
but you should feel pretty used since he's been able to avoid commitment for so long.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
If he really wanted to be with you and be committed to you he'd be there by now.
He's taking you for granted at the moment I'd say.

PLus you shouldn't feel guilty if the gf isn't your friend.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
If he's going to cheat on her, he will cheat on you. If he really gave a shit about you, he would leave his gf for you. My advice; tell his gf about ur dirty little affair to get payback

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
He's using you and seems to have blinded with you with money and charm. And now youre hooked, feeling guilty and dont know what to do.

is that how a relationship should start off? uh uh :(

Jezzabelle

i've always told him that i dont wanna stuff up his seemingly perfect life, that he has 'all the pieces of the puzzle' fitting in nicely and he doesnt need an extra piece dropping out of the box with no where to fit :( ... he calls me a goose when i say that

He tells me not to worry, not to feel guilty, the gf is not my problem to worry about etc. That i am not gonna stuff his life, that i make him 'glow' and always happy.

she's his age tho, (EDIT: cut stuff out cos it gave to much of her identity away)

so i feel a bit second best anyway, being 5yrs younger, doing my hsc, living with parents, not having my own car...
cept for the fact that he spends more time contacting me in a day then he does to her in a week...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
he probably just used you 'cause you're younger

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I hope his girlfriend visits these boards.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
He's older, rich and treats me like an absolute princess. so firstly yeh he has cheated on his gf with me a few times (shame on me i know : ( /
Lol. In the memory of CS:

You got /Whored.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Keypad, I find your ideas intruiging and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)