ever feel that you did well in a test but did bad? or felt bad and did good? (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
i am not being sexist or anything, but according to my grade test results, female students tend to make less silly mistakes than male.
same for my grade. but it really depends on the individual. For a fact, I know some people who do good in topic tests but really badly in the exam. Somtimes its because of stress that makes you miss obvious points in the exam

The top class of my year group... which has been pretty consistent the whole way through, in a class of 30, 3/4 is female and female tends to take top of the year. The guys are up there two. Its just there isnt as many of them
only 3 to 4 females? wow. thats only a bit. in my class (which is also top class), half male, half female.

60% is mediocre to say the least.
60% is an okay mark to get in 5.3 maths. but not in 5.1 and 5.2 .

yes, in english
I thought I would 18/18
and only ended up getting 9/18 :(

I dunno why i am so crap, i try so hard

I just dont know how to study for english
lol thats like me. I thought i did good, but I got like 9/20 once - most shit mark in the grade. and when I thought I did bad, I did good - 11/15.

I try a lot for English, less than Science but more than Maths. But it is still my worst subject. Teacher thinks its because I ramble too much in the extended response.

Yeah all the time. I have stopped guessing my results, whatever I get... I get.

I dont think that thinking negative gets you good marks but I feel like that sometimes too.
lol I tend to think negatively now and tell myself I am retarded. It works, especially, when you pray when the teacher is about to hand the results out

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
nerdsforeveronly 3 to 4 females? wow. thats only a bit. in my class (which is also top class) said:
Nah sorry... three quarters of the class is female. So say we have like 20something girls and like 7 or 8 guys. Depends on the class.

Aznmichael92

HSC
my grade the ratio for guys to girls is like, 3:2, however, half of the top classes are girls :D so far, our dux(my grade) has always been a female student :D Congratulations to them

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aznmichael92 said:
my grade the ratio for guys to girls is like, 3:2, however, half of the top classes are girls :D so far, our dux(my grade) has always been a female student :D Congratulations to them
Female students are generally more determined, I reckon. In my old school, few years ago, all the top students were female.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
autumn-angel said:
i was wondering even if u didnt do so well in your yearly yr 10 exam, how did u end up choosing Extension English?
Extension English? Do yuo mean Extension Maths? I ended up choosing 3U Maths because that last exam was just a flop.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
umm 60% is not bad.
if it's in 4u maths.

noticed a few people with issues in eng... just because you know the content doesn't mean you'll pass; so much of it comes down to how you write your response.

maths you're always able to predict your mark give or take a few %

Aznmichael92

HSC
lyounamu said:
Female students are generally more determined, I reckon. In my old school, few years ago, all the top students were female.
yeap i agree i think guys are kinda lazy :D

BackCountrySnow

HSC
lyounamu said:
not at my school...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Even though I should not be stereotyping, I have to say that I strongly agree with this (substantial experience of marks).

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
lyounamu said:
lol more female students top subjects in my school as well, but it depends on the individual. A friend told me that the top students are usually female and bottom students are also female. not sure if thats true or not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)