ever been attractec to ur bestie?? (1 Viewer)

kaylee_89

HSC
have you ever been attracted to one or a couple of your best friend..??
open to guys and girls..
:) :) :rolleyes: :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yup.

Maybe unfortunately.....dont want to ruin a friendship

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yeah but sometimes the opposite sex can be better best friends than the same sex. Case in point, my best friend and i. Though it gets seriously complicated and twisted when you get beyond the friends stage. And when i have a strange little love triangle going on with him and one of his best friends.
so again, answer is yes.

HSC
Yea me and my bestfriend.. well my best guy friend were attracted to each other.. but didnt want to do anything just incase we fucked up our friendship. We did kiss a few times but were both over it now.

Az-jay

HSC
yeah, in my opinion it only makes breaking up even harder and more painful if you decided to take friendship to another level

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well my attraction to a girl caused me to become my best chick-friend.
we thought that if we end up going out well eventually break up and grow apart. that way we can always be friends.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ur attraction 2 a girl..... huh wat that sentence confused me

i liked my best friend (guy) before we were best friends.

then me and him got too close 2 the point we hated the other one even LIKING somebody else. so i figured thebest thing to do would be 4 us to go out. but i just couldnt convince myself. so we didnt n we r still possesive best friends lol.

toffee

beccaxx said:
ur attraction 2 a girl..... huh wat that sentence confused me

i liked my best friend (guy) before we were best friends.

then me and him got too close 2 the point we hated the other one even LIKING somebody else. so i figured thebest thing to do would be 4 us to go out. but i just couldnt convince myself. so we didnt n we r still possesive best friends lol.

i dont no if thats cute or crazy...pfft...i dont think ive ever liked ne of my best friends.ive been accused of it but none were true......i dont think i can be attracted to sum1 i know really well....i guess im the type of person that goes out with near strangers and then gets to know them

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
toffee said:
i dont no if thats cute or crazy...pfft...i dont think ive ever liked ne of my best friends.ive been accused of it but none were true......i dont think i can be attracted to sum1 i know really well....i guess im the type of person that goes out with near strangers and then gets to know them
going by my av i would pick cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)