events @ uow (1 Viewer)

Sam

samboh
HSC
just an idea of what goes on @ d uni...

@ the unibar..

trivia and pool comps every tues arvo...

tonight we had something for kate performing.. i know its not for everyone... but i'm guessin it was good.. except i couldn't go since i got exams comin up :(

and alex lloyd is comin up durin october... :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
We've had Bodyjar, Machine Gun Fellatio, Resin Dogs, 28 Days, Gelbison, Motor Ace, Magic Dirt and theres been plenty of others.

Tuesdays on the duckpond lawn you can catch the odd smaller band play like the anyones, beautiful girls, toneorange, butterfly 9... always good to sit down and relax to during the lunch break.

You've got sports, mixed netball, mixed soccer, mixed volleyball which are all social comps as well as your competitive rep sports which the uni also provides sporting scholarships for.

UOW - It's education with a lifestyle.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
cool i like most of those bands. you guys trying to market UOW even more hey? oh well, it's workin :p

Sam

samboh
HSC
hehe not marketing..
just presenting what uow have... which u must say is damnnnnn good =)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
mmm, UOW seems good, but i read a post saying there were three times more girls than boys. i want to see boys, i've been in a single sex school long enough (we'll just neglect the fact i have a b/f) ;) hehehe

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
There's hardly a lack of boys, there's thousands of them, and thousands of girls too which suits me. :D

Sam

samboh
HSC
LOL
there will never be a shortage of guys... so you won't need to worry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)