Evatt House! (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

anyone else going to live on-campus at Evatt? got my formal email of accommodation acceptance tonight and there is a fair few things to fill out. is it usual to move in from the start of o week or is it ok to move in at the end of o week? it has to be in by 27th/28th (not sure) which is close

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
tiney225 said:
anyone else going to live on-campus at Evatt? got my formal email of accommodation acceptance tonight and there is a fair few things to fill out. is it usual to move in from the start of o week or is it ok to move in at the end of o week? it has to be in by 27th/28th (not sure) which is close
Move in at the start of o-week. 95% of the first years will move in then. O-week is the best week of the year to meet people and have fun :)

there seem to be quite a few people on campus this year which is cool

SYNeR

I'll be going to Evatt House as well...
I haven't even really bothered to read the email yet. I just noticed there were like
10 attachments which turned me off reading it hah ;)

kittycat552

true... so many attachments! when you moving in? we only have until the 27th/28th to have them receive it at the uni by.. freakishly quickly

*speedily fills out credit card payment and weeps over cost* LOL

kittycat552

$710 has to be sent and arrive at newy uni by friday. then it's around $5000 a year aside from the trillion other costs. but i spose it's cheaper than any other uni's, i.e. usyd or unsw

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
countrydude said:
i havent heard from them yet? hmmmm might give them a ring
you're applying to edward's hall right? They said they'd be sending the stuff via mail, evatt house is sending the stuff via email. So we should receive our forms/info tomorrow or on friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)