ethanol facts? (1 Viewer)

eunkuk91

HSC
can anyone give links please for facts on ethanol please because i have a test in 2weeks time?

Seamus733

HSC
Here are my notes for ethanol (Focus Area 3 of Production and Materials).

As well, I have included a small sample of the ethanol section found in Roland Smith's Conquering Chemistry. If you want more of that information on ethanol, I highly recommend purchasing the book as it goes into pretty good detail and comes with a digital copy of the book (good for searching keywords, etc).

They are the attachments in this post.

Hope they help!

Last edited:

eunkuk91

HSC
Seamus733 said:
Here are my notes for ethanol (Focus Area 3 of Production and Materials).

As well, I have included a small sample of the ethanol section found in Roland Smith's Conquering Chemistry. If you want more of that information on ethanol, I highly recommend purchasing the book as it goes into pretty good detail and comes with a digital copy of the book (good for searching keywords, etc).

They are the attachments in this post.

Hope they help!
uhh.... i have conquering chemistry and the other one is it really your notes because it looks like another text book i apologise if it is your notes but it doesnt look like your notes again im sorry if it is your notes that you wrote yourself

Seamus733

HSC
I'd say between 1/4 and a 1/2 are paraphrased and the rest are my own words. When I mean they are "my notes", they are just what I summarised from CCHSC and the newest Excel HSC Chemistry book for the HSC. Still good though! = D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)