ETA Modules Day at UTS (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Hey I don't know if there is already a thread on this but I'm just wondering what everybody thought of these lectures.
I only attended the Frontline lectures because I had to go to History lectures so I was hoping if someone copied down the emails of the speakers for King Lear and Brave New World/ BladeRunner because I would like a copy of their handouts.
Thank you :D

biggie walls

HSC
haha you missed the best ones...

Mod A: was helpful - that guy always gives great advice on how to answer the question,

Mod B: Derrick PEAT haha that guy is amazing and really entertaining - however hes just tooooo good for me and I end up retaining little of what he says...

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
hey i was there! i was from the country school haha! i got notes from emma/clueless, king lear and frontline.

have to say.. the king lear one blew me away, if anyone knew who the lecturer one was, that would be greatly appreciated.

the frontline one was good to start off with, but when she started getting into analysing an episode and reading us that damn speech (as if anyone could write like that in 45 minutes without preparation!) .. i was getting really bored ..

emma/clueless.. i thought that one was the worst, coz i didn't want to know about the profiles of every single character, we should know that already thru studying it.
i was more interested in what she had to say about transformations which she didnt cover much at all.. and she filled her powerpoint slides with a heck lot of writing so by the time i finish reading it, i miss all her talking and we're onto the next slide already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)