eStudent timetable (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
I got a slight problem..

I went to enrollment on the 10th and they registered me in my classes according to the timetable I wrote myself.

I wrote my timetable in accordance to the blue 06 internal timetable.

However, when I logged onto eStudent today, it tells me that i'm not registered in all my classes for BBA111.. I double check the blue book and it tells me there's Lecture_1 and Tutorial_1

And I have registered for both (appears as purple) but my eStudent still tells me I'm only registered "in some classes"

Am I wrong.. or is eStudent wrong.. or is the timetable booklet wrong?

Pics are of what eStudent is telling me..

Hope someone can put me out of my confusion.. thanks =]

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Click on the lecture and check that it says you are registered, then click on the tute and do the same thing. I will check my estudent in the meantime to see what it should say.

edit: I can't find the page on my estudent! Estudent shouldn't be wrong. I am confused as well.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
it is registered.. it's purple..

CieL

HSC
iambored said:
edit: I can't find the page on my estudent! Estudent shouldn't be wrong. I am confused as well.
FAQ:

I cannot see the link to 'Register In Classes'.

If eStudent is not available for class registration then this link is not present.

If eStudent is available for class registration then the reason may be that your computer is holding onto an older version of the menu.

One way to remove this problem is to clear you cached data by deleting all your temporary internet files. This is how you do it on Internet Explorer:
o Tools
+ Internet Options
# General (tab)
* Temporary Internet Files (Section)
o Select: Delete Files
+ Click on 'Delete all offline content'

Now, after doing all of this, if the problem still exists then please contact us using 'Contact eStudent Support' in your eStudent menu.

um.. i hope this is what you're talking about ><

kakocha10

HSC
Check out on the noticeboard it says something about a seminar being included in the day program when it shouldn't be. Maybe that is causing it to say that it's not complete?

here

CieL

HSC
hm.. i thought that might be the problem as well until i saw: "Day students for BBA 111 do not have the seminar as part of their attendance pattern"

and I am a day student..

kakocha10

HSC
It says

"We have requested removal of the seminar from the Day attendance pattern."

So I read that as saying that the seminar has been added to the day attendance by mistake and they are trying to have it removed.

What you quoted is saying that the seminar shouldn't be in the day attendance pattern but is by mistake???

I'm not sure now though...

X

xeuyrawp

It doesn't matter -- you'll have plenty of time to figure it out before second sem.

But anyway, it says you're enrolled in both lecture and tute.

Can you make sure that either that the classes you're enrolled in aren't actually clashing with other classes? Sometimes I've enrolled in class X, but class Y shows up purple, because it's on the same slot.

CieL

HSC
Hmm.. according to the sentence in between..

"Please ensure that you are registered in the lecture and tutorial requirements"

I guess I'm right.. since i have registed in one lecture and one tute

And eStudent is really stupid.. it says "Contact eStudent support.. and all it gives you is a list of FAQs n crap.. no phone numbers no nothing..

CieL

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Can you make sure that either that the classes you're enrolled in aren't actually clashing with other classes? Sometimes I've enrolled in class X, but class Y shows up purple, because it's on the same slot.
You mean my BBA111 might be shown as purple because some other course is on the same time?

But I'm sure i'm enrolled in BBA111

X

xeuyrawp

CieL said:
You mean my BBA111 might be shown as purple because some other course is on the same time?

But I'm sure i'm enrolled in BBA111
I would ignore the egg-timer icon thingo, then. It shouldn't be an issue if you're actually enrolled. I would bring it up with your tutor, however. It may seem superfluous, but you'll understand when you're a bit more experienced with how Macquarie bureaucracy opperates.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Yes, but what you just posted shows that you are registered so it sounds like whan you have done is right. To contact estudent support you have to email them.

CieL

HSC
PwarYuex said:
I would bring it up with your tutor, however.
During the 2nd semester?

iambored said:
To contact estudent support you have to email them.
Would you know the email address by any chance?

thanks all

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I went back to my estudent and you don't quite have to email them but you don't call them. here is what you do:
click on "Need Help?" which for me is the second heading down on the left hand side.
click "contact estudent support"
scroll down and it says "I need to ask a question about" click on (I guess) 'classes'
Under 'Classes FAQ,' the 9th bullet point is "contact estudent support"
then fill out the form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)