3u Maths - 120 B6
4u Maths - 64 B6
Phys - 47 B6
Engineering - 11 B6

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Based on this information, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR between 96.5 and 98.5.

Your position is evidently favourable across your subjects, especially in English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Engineering Studies, and is highly likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. It is therefore important to do your best in your remaining internal tasks so as to maintain your rank in each of these subjects. Not that this is necessary, but any possible improvement to your rank in any of these subjects will also further enhance their contribution to your ATAR, allowing you to maximise your chances of achieving a high ATAR, and possibly one superior to this estimate, because estimates are not decisive.

Your position in English Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2 and Physics remains favourable, although perhaps not to the extent of your other subjects. This could be an indicator that you should allocate more time and effort to these subjects, which will hopefully allow you to perform at a superior standard, consequently maximising the contribution that these subjects will make to your ATAR and ultimately improving your chances of achieving a higher ATAR.

Of course, your performance in your HSC exams is just as important and must not be overlooked. The fact that they contribute the remaining 50% of your HSC marks gives you a great opportunity to maintain your excellent standard and hopefully achieve your ATAR goal.

I hope this helps! :D

__samuelkim__

HSC
Based on this information, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR between 96.5 and 98.5.

Your position is evidently favourable across your subjects, especially in English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Engineering Studies, and is highly likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. It is therefore important to do your best in your remaining internal tasks so as to maintain your rank in each of these subjects. Not that this is necessary, but any possible improvement to your rank in any of these subjects will also further enhance their contribution to your ATAR, allowing you to maximise your chances of achieving a high ATAR, and possibly one superior to this estimate, because estimates are not decisive.

Your position in English Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2 and Physics remains favourable, although perhaps not to the extent of your other subjects. This could be an indicator that you should allocate more time and effort to these subjects, which will hopefully allow you to perform at a superior standard, consequently maximising the contribution that these subjects will make to your ATAR and ultimately improving your chances of achieving a higher ATAR.

Of course, your performance in your HSC exams is just as important and must not be overlooked. The fact that they contribute the remaining 50% of your HSC marks gives you a great opportunity to maintain your excellent standard and hopefully achieve your ATAR goal.

Yo could you give me an estimate too pls :)
School Rank: mid 20s (its a fully selective school)
(keep in mind my cohort is one of the best)

Ranks:-

Eng Adv: 134/139
Maths Adv: 68/80
Chemistry: 65/80
Business Studies: 13/25
Economics: 20/30

2022/2021/2020/2019 cohort b6:

Eng Adv: 21/24/29/19 b6
Maths Adv: 22/41/28/40 b6
Chemistry: 33/24/35/37 b6
Business Studies: 6/17/17/15 b6
Economics: 3/8/7/8 b6

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Yo could you give me an estimate too pls :)
School Rank: mid 20s (its a fully selective school)
(keep in mind my cohort is one of the best)

Ranks:-

Eng Adv: 134/139
Maths Adv: 68/80
Chemistry: 65/80
Business Studies: 13/25
Economics: 20/30

2022/2021/2020/2019 cohort b6:

Eng Adv: 21/24/29/19 b6
Maths Adv: 22/41/28/40 b6
Chemistry: 33/24/35/37 b6
Business Studies: 6/17/17/15 b6
Economics: 3/8/7/8 b6
From this information, your current performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR between 87 and 90.

Your position in Business Studies seems to be the best compared to the rest of your subjects, meaning that it is likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, it is important to do your utmost to maintain your position in this subject and if possible, improve, as that, alongside favourable HSC exam performance, can potentially result in a higher ATAR.

You also appear to be performing well in Mathematics Advanced, Chemistry and Economics, although perhaps at a slightly lower standard than in Business Studies. Based on this, you may wish to consider focusing your efforts more on these subjects so as to improve your rank in each of them. If you are able to do so in addition to performing well in your HSC exams for these subjects, you will maximise your chances of achieving a higher ATAR. As I mentioned in my initial posts, estimates only serve as an indication and are not decisive, meaning that such improvements could enable you to achieve an ATAR higher than was estimated.

The only concerning subject is English Advanced. While you are definitely part of an academically capable cohort, it is always beneficial to rank higher, which is why it is important to try to improve your rank in this subject as much as possible, which will place you in a better position as you approach your HSC exams.

__samuelkim__

HSC
Wow thats so much higher than i expected (i was thinking 83 ish). That definitely gives me confidence cos i slacked off so much for most of my subjects. thanks so much. I also do maths ext 1 however my rank isnt really great for it so I dont think it would contribute to my atar since I do 11 units.

Do you think its possible to get my atar to the 93 ish range with trials and hsc left?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)