Estimate your mark ---> (1 Viewer)

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
im sorry but will someone please HIT some ppl *mimics a snotty smarty pants voice* "ohhh im thinking around 120-taking into account silly mistakes"

RACK OFF!!
grrr sorry to vent on u

but i am FUCKED now...i go to the fricken top school in nsw and just spent three hours in hell. u wanna know what i am gonna get?? well if u take into account the fact i couldnt do half the fricken paper then i will get 49 out of 120. thats assuming i get every q i answered completly correct.

so i already KNOW i failed. i know it. i am sure i failed because i couldnt do it. every q that made sense they twisted or threw in a logrythm or some other way managed to fuck me over.

*bursts into tears. again. just like i did in the exam room when i realised i had failed math*

so if ur worried about silly mistakes smaking u hard...try knowing that the whole fucking paper just beat the crap out of u. so goodbye a nice 90+ uai. hello fucking tafe.

marko

i spent way too long on q1-8 leaving about 20 mins for the last 2, which i then proceeded to panic and buggered those up..
im thinking about 90-100 / 120 or 75-85%... (hopefully band 6) but we'll see i guess.. 3u next, yay :|

Viper

HSC
ill be happy with a raw 100 that hopefully get scaled up to high band 5?

Cheers

Last edited:

spark

Yeah I think anywhere between 85-95/120 (95 being extremely optimistic I didn't do stupid mistakes). I hope its enough for a mid-high band 5 since I know I fucked up my chances for a band 6.

It was a damn hard exam. I have no idea what they're trying to do - test our abilities or insult them. :S

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Almost There
im sorry but will someone please HIT some ppl *mimics a snotty smarty pants voice* "ohhh im thinking around 120-taking into account silly mistakes"

RACK OFF!!
grrr sorry to vent on u

but i am FUCKED now...i go to the fricken top school in nsw and just spent three hours in hell. u wanna know what i am gonna get?? well if u take into account the fact i couldnt do half the fricken paper then i will get 49 out of 120. thats assuming i get every q i answered completly correct.

so i already KNOW i failed. i know it. i am sure i failed because i couldnt do it. every q that made sense they twisted or threw in a logrythm or some other way managed to fuck me over.

*bursts into tears. again. just like i did in the exam room when i realised i had failed math*

so if ur worried about silly mistakes smaking u hard...try knowing that the whole fucking paper just beat the crap out of u. so goodbye a nice 90+ uai. hello fucking tafe.
LOOK CHILL

And TAFE isn't that bad, i know of people that received over 90 UAI and they preferred TAFE, depending on what you want to do of course

Look mate, i be fucken happy with a 50% how bad can i get? i'm hoping they scale it up to be a band 4 at the least

So chill, your not the only one who fucked up, and doesn't matter what SKOOL you came from, everyone is equally smart okay.

sepul

HSC
heh 20% at best ?

"But i know for sure that UAC scales your final HSC mark for calculation of your UAI"

Close but not quite, UAC doesn't scale the HSC marks, UAC scales the raw marks.

sepul

HSC
heh 20% at best ?

"But i know for sure that UAC scales your final HSC mark for calculation of your UAI"

Close but not quite, UAC doesn't scale the HSC marks, UAC scales the raw marks.

PRSOV

What???...the last question or Q10 was a 4u orientated question with 2u concepts. and the Q10 from the year 12 2002 paper was ALMOST EXACTLY the same and NOBODY SCORED MORE THAN 50% on Q10. I highly doubt anyone will get question 10 was correct as a high amount of time is needed and there wouldn't be much time left for Q10.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
*crosses fingers.. if i get my trial mark i will er....

(my trial mark was 116/120)

tempco

HSC
actually I changed my mind.. I have 11 marks that I'm unsure of, so I'll probably get around 105/120.. maybe a bit more >_>

badlysketched

hmmm well i only attempted 67% (couldn't do questions 7, 9 and 10, with various smaller parts included from other questions) and i think i'll get about 60% ish if i go as good as i think i did. my teacher told us 3 unit people have an advantage with these tests. because they do the same test as 2u people the board directs certain questions at 3u people. am i making sense? like throughout the paper there will be several parts that are aimed at 3unit people, that the 2 unit people, unless they have extremely good logic skills, will probably not work out.

as for all these people saying that they got in the 100's... are u 3unit people? if not then damn u to hell!!! i can't really complain. i only studied for about 2 hours (started at 8pm last night lol).

congrats the people who did well and for the people upset about their mark, don't worry!!! it was an extremely hard test and 9 & 10 were real bad! i couldn't even read the question i was so mentally exhausted by teh time i got to them! you'll be scaled up, no doubt, or at least they'll make the bands adjust to your mark! i have to say, excluding 9 and 10 it was far easier than my trial paper, it just looked more confusing, but when u got down to it, it wasn't so bad... and then u hit questions 7, 9 and 10 and give up lol.

how many people had people leaving the test after like 2hrs? we had about 20 people do it at our school. did that happen everywhere or do i have a dumb school?

cheers!

PS. my trial mark was 59/120... one mark and i would have passed... no one in the 2 unit class passed it though. my school makes hard trial papers! WAAA!!! hopefuly i didn't make 14 marks of stupid mistakes again eh? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)