• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Essential DS games (4 Viewers)

CJS101

HSC
if u can import it
Jump Ultimate Stars is still the best DS fighting game but I yet 2 try the Bleach games

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm pretty excited about that Toyshop game. Pity it doesnt come out for a while.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
KORG DS-10:

The KORG DS-10 is a music-creation software for the Nintendo DS that combines the superior interface of the Nintendo DS and the design concept of the famous MS-10 synthesizer.

The sound sources in the KORG DS-10 come from KORG - one of the world's top musical instrument producers - and no effort was spared in creating these ultra-high-quality sounds. The Nintendo DS's dual-screen touch panel is used to the fullest to provide a feel and operability that is unsurpassed, and combined with the sensory input mode at the touch-control screen, this unit can be appreciated by the complete novice as well as the seasoned professional.

In addition to the two analog synth simulators and drum module, a 6-track/16-step sequencer enables precise control and provides a wide range of musical possibilities. Several units can be connected and played together through a wireless link, and this and other features make the Nintendo DS and KORG DS-10 almost limitless in their application - they can take you places that no single synthesizer can.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQcp2Mkt_-A

blakegman

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Anyone played Dragon Sword yet?
yeah downloaded it. Didn't really get into it, from what i played you pretty much just rub the stylus all over the other ninjas and your characters pwns them.

lacklustre

HSC
I've got a problem with my DS not recognising my R4.

I have to continually remove the microsd, put it back in, then put the cart into the DS (even then it doesn't boot to the R4 screen many times). If I'm lucky it does (and if I don't touch it/eject it) it works perfectly from then on.

If I push the R4 in fully (before I release it and it clicks in) and then turn on the DS it always recognises it. Which leads me to believe that the R4 is not making proper contact. I really dunno, any pointers?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mine does this occasionally, just need to screw around til it works...

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
same thing with the m3, just keep taking the card out, putting it in again.

so the diff has ramped up for ninja gaiden and i'm quite enjoying it. the combat's turned out a lot lot better than i expected. really good.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
These things are made in china at bottom cost. Even thought I take rediculously good care of my DS/R4, I'm surprised mine hasn't had problems like this. There's an absolute horror show of things that can go wrong.

CieL

HSC
lacklustre said:
I've got a problem with my DS not recognising my R4.
I initially had problems with my DS not recognising the R4.

I cleared everything off the micro, installed everything back on, and never had a problem with it ever again..

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I suppose given that these things are made in China (most likely in sweatshops of some description), the quality control isn't going to be brilliant. That said, I've never had problems with my R4 so I guess I'm lucky. I've had friends with horror stories though.

lacklustre

HSC
I ruined my touchscreen with mario and sonic at the olympics.

ps: at least i got the 100m WR

lacklustre

HSC
withoutaface said:
Sega tennis is fucking terrible.
Even though it's shit, i'm pretty sure out of all the shitty tennis games on the ds it is the best. (unless anyone knows a better one).

how good is professor layton? Love the charm.

KhyryKay

HSC
dunno if its been said

but

Mystrey Dectective is a pretty good game if you like to slove things. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)