Essay Thesis Help! (1 Viewer)

Graceuf

HSC
I know. I should be better at this by now. But I'm still asking for help.
We're just about to wrap up this term's work in Ancient History which was our Historical Investigation. (basically a massive research task if you didn't know) and I have to write an essay with this as my guide;

Discuss how you planned and conducted your historical investigation and what conclusions did you arrive at?

I know what to write for my body paragraphs and most of my conclusion I'm just stuck on basically rewording the question to create my thesis. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone. :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Doesn't the information in your body paragraphs-i.e. your proposed topic sentences for them formulate the basis of your thesis already? Without knowing further details about your historical investigation, very hard to say what you should include in your thesis

Graceuf

HSC
Doesn't the information in your body paragraphs-i.e. your proposed topic sentences for them formulate the basis of your thesis already? Without knowing further details about your historical investigation, very hard to say what you should include in your thesis
Yeah. I was having trouble deciding what approach I was going to take but I worked it out. I handed it in today so I hope it works out. [emoji14]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)