essay questions (1 Viewer)

anastabation

Ok I have studied 3 texts this year, but have done some practise essays and it takes me 45 mins to write on 2 with an intro and conclusion. Will they always ask to only write on 2? Every past paper I have seen only mentions that you need to write on 2 of the texts. Is this the generall trend for the exams?

Ashleet

HSC
do you mean three texts in the same area, as in three texts for Australian drama?

Blondie

if u do absurdist theatre, like some of my friends, then u study 3 texts right? if u study 3 texts, they will ask for...3 texts. at least thats how i understand it...dont kill me if im wrong!! :|

anastabation

I mean, I have studies 3 texts on australian drama, 3 texts on american drama. I was asking if they only make you refer to 2 in each essay, because thats what they have done in the past papers/

mz_jai

well probably two because our class did two texts on American drama and two texts in Australian contemporary drama. Unless we forgot to learn two other texts? :S

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
If that's the trend I would assume it would stay that way, I have studied 2 texts, The Summer of the Seventeenth Doll and The touch of silk, I have an assement due on Monday and I'm stuck!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey all... the voice of reason has arrived....
to tell how many texts you need to know, READ THE DRAMA STAGE 6 SYLLABUS DOCUMENT. The syllabus is your key to succcess - so use it!
to answer the questions: if you study 3 texts, learn all 3... If you study 2, learn 2!

- M A D D O G Z -

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Schools are told you only need to study two, yet some schools choose to give you some variety and a choice in which ones your writing about. Were doing all four. Which texts are you studying??

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
wer'e doing compulsory text Summer of the 17th Doll, and our second one is Touch of Silk. we havent been given variety, so I guess these are the two we talk about in the HSC! :p

we still havent decided what we're studying for section II, i think a majority of people want to do absurdism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)