essay Q's for EVERYONE (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
okay, lets think this through.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001-->
Q... a) Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in responding to changing community values in terms of achieving justice for ......

b)With reference to legal issues faced by......., discuss remedies and the difficulties in gaining access to these remedies.

2002-->
Q....a) Outline the legal issues facing ....., and evaluate the extent to which the remedies available to ....... achieve justice.

b) Outline the conditions that give rise to the need for law reform for ......, and discuss the role of agencies of reform in addressing the needs of ........

2003-->
Q....a) 'Compliance with the law is neccessary to achieve justice for all'
Evaluate this statement in relation to issues of compliance and non compliance for .....

b) Evaluate the effectiveness of the law relating to ........ in achieving justice for the individual and justice for society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

what else can they ask?
2001 covered *effectiveness
*remedies
2002 *remedies
*law reform agencies
2003 *? (what would you write for this?)
*effectiveness

hope this gets you thinking and helps in your preparation.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
aLeeOh! said:
what else can they ask?
2001 covered *effectiveness
*remedies
2002 *remedies
*law reform agencies
2003 *? (what would you write for this?)
*effectiveness

hope this gets you thinking and helps in your preparation.

Compliance/non-compliance falls under Morality, ethics and commitment to the law.

Confuzzled

I'm guessing hopefully law reform cuz they only asked that once in 2002. The other... I'm not sure it could be another effectiveness in achieving justice for individuals or society or maybe,more than likely be on moral & ethics cuz again they've only ask the non-compliance/ compliance question once...but I'm only going by patterns what would I know...

I don't think they could ask anymore apart for those 4 areas: effectiveness acheving justice, morality & ethics, isssues/remedies and law reform they'll probably just vary the question

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)