essay q predictions (1 Viewer)

dancegal

HSC
im so scared for eco...esp. for the essays coz it seems as though they can ask anything. just wondering wat are every1's predictions?
i really want case study/impact of globalisation on Aus to be asked but i have a feeling they will pull some random q like 'discuss the impact of globalisation on living standards' or something. is it pretty likely they will ask EITHER the case study or aus for questions 27 and 28 ????
for q's 25 and 16 i am hoping for a monetary policy or external stability q but since they were the essays in the catholic trial i doubt they will ask them now. what if they ask about enviro of dist. of income and wealth??!?!
aahhhh i just want this to be over :(

corro

HSC
i think there's going to be an essay on microeconomic reform and structural change in the economy / analysis of this years budgets and effects

2nd lot of essays will be like globalisations effects on australia and its external stability or another country

Ryan_Kill

hopefully there will still be a chance for MP and external stability. They have been the biggest events as far as publicity goes. I am so screwed if the put environmental management in section III.

laracroft

unlike the majority of ppl, i hate globalisation, so im hoping that in the first essay section, bot both the essays will be directed to globalisation. i dun care how hard it is, if there is another question thats not on globalisation i WILL do it!lol
i hate globalisation....its boring

hanjoc

i think exchange rates because the paper was set just as the $A reached 0.80 and yep, after its app from last yr - so maybe globalisation's effect on e/r's? - e/r hasnt been tested in teh new course in the essays anyway.
monetary policy and inflation was last yr - so not sure that they'll do that
i'm guessing MER cos they havent had that since 2001...or maybe the issue of external stability and policies to address it? i really have no idea but hoping exchange rates is one! fingers crossed

username

HSC
Im guessing a macro question and then a micro question

Then a protection q cause of the fta with america, then either a globalisation q or exchange rate.

Im hoping for monetary and exchange rates, if that happens i will cane it, i got so lucky in my trial with that. Anything else and im in open waters.

Beats

HSC
Please tell me that there is always a possibility of NOT doing the case study - if not i don't think i want to hear it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
As i-color has been saying, there might be a CAD/debt/liabilities/BOP type of question because it hasnt popped up as one yet in terms of policies...

Rorix

HSC
:rolleyes:

should we also predict what q22 of the short answer will be testing

what about the future of Ross Gitten's love life?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Rorix said:
:rolleyes:

should we also predict what q22 of the short answer will be testing

what about the future of Ross Gitten's love life?
I hear that his wife is asian. At least someone has a good relationship with Asia. eh Ross, eh?

Are we going to need to know that though?

Rorix

HSC
i heard that Q12 of the paper is

HSC 2004 Economics Paper said:
What ethnicity is the wife of prominant economics writer Ross Gittens?
A. Asian.
B. Ross Gittens has a wife loller?
C. Plastic
D. Joke option
I can't decide between B, C or D.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I heard that the joke option is

Hes a virgin and has no wife lollers.

Lorie

HSC
laracroft said:
unlike the majority of ppl, i hate globalisation, so im hoping that in the first essay section, bot both the essays will be directed to globalisation. i dun care how hard it is, if there is another question thats not on globalisation i WILL do it!lol
i hate globalisation....its boring

dude i hate globalisation as well, i so hope they use the similar question to the ones last year about inflation and unemployment.

undo

HSC
Lorie said:
dude i hate globalisation as well, i so hope they use the similar question to the ones last year about inflation and unemployment.
The question on inflation and unemployment was heavily criticized because they aren't current economic issues. So I strongly doubt we'll get a question on that.

Lorie

HSC
yeah true, but they might ask you to dicuss a few of the economic issues in realtion to a policy or the policy mix. i hate the fact that there could be any type of essay question.

laracroft

Lorie said:
globalisation makes me wanna go to sleep...
if the question is something to do with like exchange rates. that would be ok, n if they then want u to tie in how globalisation has effected currency movements ext blahblah, that would be ok, but those case study questions like how has globalisation effected the standards of living in a country.....i hate them!!! :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)