• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Errr need URGENT Enrolment help here! Am i screwed? (1 Viewer)

amulet888

HSC
Hey there fellas, i'm getting quite frustrated here adding classes when enroling online.

Is it a bad idea of me to start enroling late late (last Saturday night 16th Feb).?

I'm a MEchanical Engineering student. WHATEVER combination of subjects i pick..there are always conflicts! Autotimetable doesn't work and it asks for me to do it manually...but when i do it manually there is always two subjects where i cannot change conflicting times!

I tried every subject (Maths 1A always in of course).

Does this mean i'm screwed? Or is there still a way!? I BADLY NEED HELP ASAP B4 MORE CLASSES GET BOOKED!!!

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
1. Make sure that you're not adding things like math/phys 1A and 1B at the same time.
2. Make sure that you're only taking 24 UOC worth of courses, the plan will give you courses you need for the year (48UOC), but a year is 2 semesters.
3. You can contact the uni about clashes that can't be resolved. Generally you have to get a lecturer's approval of the clash and inform student services about it and they'll enrol you.
4. Enrol earlier next time.
:)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
amulet888 said:
Is it a bad idea of me to start enroling late late (last Saturday night 16th Feb).?
Yes. I always try to enrol as early as possible.

You can also go to the unsw library tomorrow for enrolling help.

amulet888

HSC
Yeah well thanks guys, yeah i definitly will b eenrolling very early next time, i guess it's my fault.

Gonna ring the number, or go the the UNSW library if required.

Chuck i'll inform you soon about my clashes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)