Error Enrolling! (1 Viewer)

Newbit

HSC
Hey guys,
Yesterday was my first time logging into 'mystudentadmin' which had a step-by-step guide assisting me with the enrollment at UTS, I was up to the part requiring me to fill out a form for Govt Assistance but it was late at night and I didn't have my tax file number with so I logged off and went to sleep. Today I logged back onto 'mystudentadmin' again and the step by-step-guide thing is gone, I clicked the Govt Assistance tab to continue where I left off but this time without the step by step guide so I wasn't sure if I was doing it correctly. After completing the Govt Assistance form I moved onto the Subjects tab but encountered an error message preventing me from enrolling. I'm not sure if this is the right way to enroll for my subjects could someone help me out :S

m-j24

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Newbit,

I think you're getting that error message because you haven't filled out the request for Commonwealth Support and HECS-help. The request for SA-help (which you've submitted) is just for the student amenities fee. If you go back to the Govt Assistance tab, you should be able to fill out the other form. From there you should be able to enrol.

Hope this helps :smile:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hey Newbit,

I think you're getting that error message because you haven't filled out the request for Commonwealth Support and HECS-help. The request for SA-help (which you've submitted) is just for the student amenities fee. If you go back to the Govt Assistance tab, you should be able to fill out the other form. From there you should be able to enrol.

Hope this helps :smile:
Yeah +1. You have to fill in a couple of the forms with your TFN and everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)