cint

HSC
i havent started studying for modern history as of yet
and its quite a large course
eeeeeeeeeeeep!

SlipStream

HSC
I haven't either.

Stress not... but if it's a UAI you're after, start studying.

cint

HSC
no i dont really need one for what i want to do - thankgod.
its more like, when you get in there, and everyone else is scribbling away - and you are just sitting there........ thats the worst

neafoo

HSC
after stuvac i sorta started focusing on individual subjects that were comming up, so i havent studied for modern since stuvav and ive got ancient tomorrow which ive been studying for so now im scared about moden ;<

cint

HSC
yeah my friend is in the same position, dont worry - you arent alone!

*ccs*

My teacher flat out told me she expected band 6 for this course....along with like the top 5 other people in modern...so i have some living up to expecations to do... but hopefully ill get it.... i like Modern..as much as the writing sh|ts me.. i just have a soft spot for it.. Good Luck all you Modern historans for thursday and make sure you study study study

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I started studying for Modern History first during stuvac because i have society&culture also on the same day- and i still havent finished studying for Modern yet. Looks like im screwed for S&C.

misshanny

HSC
kimi said:
I started studying for Modern History first during stuvac because i have society&culture also on the same day- and i still havent finished studying for Modern yet. Looks like im screwed for S&C.
Yeah, same as me. Society and Modern.. I have had like 12 days off before these tow exams though but it still feels like I haven't covered everything, Im fine with Society - came first in the trial, but for Modern, Im worried about Indochina.. eek.
Good luck!! :)

misshanny

HSC
Lol, I know..
Indochina, is..UGH.
All I know is..
About, American Involvement
and the defeat of the South
and, nothing in between. *sighs*
*cant concentrate*

=slade=

HSC
yea, i only started a while ago...meh! i hat modern anyway im hoping my rank will help but its not gonna count anyway! i dont wanna walk and face my teacher!

success

HSC
yeah same! teachers hold such high expectations. i don't even know why ours does, in my opinion we haven't learnt a lot this year.

and history is so friggin huge! tooo much to know! yeah, i'm probly scewed for indochina too unless its a really broad question.

cint

HSC
im doing russia
well something to do with russia
has anyone ever thought about just doing one of the other topics just for a bit of fun in the exam because you'll probably get the same mark you would doing the topic you've "learnt"
i was so incredibly tempted during english and biology

rusty_rouge

HSC
hahahahaa - ONE DAY LEFT!

Oh NO. Too much information - it's like overload. Whoever designed the modern history course really should try writing 6 essays and answering a bunch of comprehension question drivel in 3 hours. So not fair. Ah well. One more day, then I'm fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssshhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeddddddd!!!

PS: Good luck to all te moderners - I know we're gonna need it :D

HSC
Hurray for three hours of flat out writing...if the trial is anything to go by, by the time I reach the Cold War question my brain just isnt functioning - and is making me say stupid things like "NATO ensured that in the instance of a US attack against Us allies, the USSR would become involved" ... -_- I need a half time shot of coffee for this exam

neafoo

HSC
the cold war is hard.
its alot to know ;( like the world between 1945-1991

pig_93

HSC
sunjet said:
As long as it's not a Cambodia/Laos question!
i SO hope WE DONT get one of those.
that would screw me up
i have NO IDEA HOW VIET AND CAMBODIA ARE LINKED! and if they put one in, no doubt the actual vietnam question is gonna be a bitch!

they've only once ever put a camb question in and that was in 03, i hope they dont put another in this year PLEASe just give me a 'why did the vc win' ill BE ETERNALLY happy for one of those....

AH

sarahlouiseir

HSC
i am petrified by Indochina

i am going to fail!

arg

Modern then society...what a day....im gonna have a few drinks tomorrow night...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)