equal and diff question (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
im doing equal and dif and finding the essay q's hard.
im doing gender in indonesia. this q in particular is annoying me;

ANALYSE THE IMPACT OF GENDER ON EQUALITY AND DIFF IN YOUR OWN LIFE AND IN THE MACRO WORLD.

theres not much in the syl to write about. and when u do ur own life, how in depth do u go? ahh i need H E L P

hYperTrOphY

HSC
You have to analyse the impact that a person's gender can have on equality. So, how does being a woman in Indonesia impact upon an individual's level of equality (or inequality) in that society? Do female receive equal education opportunities, access to powerful positions in society etc? (I dont know, I havent studied this group)...

With the micro world, I can't really help as I HATE when they ask for a micro perspective. But, I think you just have to analyse the impact that you gender has on your equality - talk about how being female impacts upon your access to socially valued resources for example. For this question, it may be a good idea to compare the impact gender has on your micro world in contrast to that of women in Indonesia..

Hope that helps somewhat.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
im not too sure but in this question i think you would be focussing on equality and diff in your own life and use gender in indonesia as a contrast to that. and in the question it asks about E&D in your MACRO world. so talk about how your interactions with the macro world show the equality and differences you encounter and compare this to the women (i assume) in indonesia. think along the lines of E&D in Education, in interactions with the government, in the legal system etc. think of interactions with the institutions of the macro world.

i hope that made sense and i hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)