Environmental News (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We should all learn to respect and live with the environment otherwise, the world has ways of getting us back, and I am sure that it will.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
This report is a start. It's a good arguement for keeping the rail system. It uses less power if we all take the train when possible. And if it ain't dirty don't clean it. (I think my car, my own car, has only been washed once, and even that's hard to believe).

Still did any of you see the news. I forget when though. Anyway there was this invention, a sort of underwtarer windmill thing that was turned by the currents and flow of rivers. And it produced electricity, a renewable source becauese it didn't burn anything.
And it's a pretty smart idea. I just wish I could remember the story, or what it was called, or who thought it up. Anyway, check the papers, though it might not have a made a mention down in Sydney. (I think it was semi - local to me, so it might not be worth a mention there).

impervious182

HSC
yeah this report does present quite a good argument, though the argument for keeping the rail system has always been rather strong.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
alexdore993 said:
yeah this report does present quite a good argument, though the argument for keeping the rail system has always been rather strong.
Why did you resurrect a 5 year old thread to post such an inane comment you bloody batshit moron?

boris

Banned
HSC
No hes actually pretty justified

HSC
N/A
alexdore993 said:
i dont give a flying fuckk

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
alexdore993 said:
Someone was arguing against having a rail system :confused:

boris

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
No he isn't. He's a cunt that smells like cheddar. :angry:
i was talking about you getting up him you stoopid cunt lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)