environmental issue (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Technically, I guess they could link up the envrionment with another economic issue (most likely eco growth if they do) and chain in an enquiry about policy options...im doing the bare minimum for the environment though..

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
it'll be something on how goverenment can address a decline in the enviroment, this is ment to be an easier exam, in compensation to last years

HSC
:: dreami :: said:
yes, good that some of us have brains
even if they are crap-filled.

so anyway, whats with this exchange rate bonanza?! i dont get it! how could you write an essay on exchange rates? maybe external stability as a whole, but just exchange rates....?

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
i guarantee that this enviro shit wont be an essay but its best to learn about externalities,free riders etc cos its bound to be a short answer or at LEAST a multi choice. but no not an essay, if it is then everyones screwed so who cares.

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
with exchange rates, don't panic, it's easy, all you need to write about is,
How they are influenced, and how do they affect the economy,

External stability, thats just, the relationship between NFD,NFL, CAD, Capital financial account. The twin deficit hypothesus and the CAD, effect of a currancy crisis Then how it causes depreciation, or how depreciation effects it, just look in the text book, and so on it in the text book if you got riley

countdown

LoLz...bunniez!!
funny crap but serzly environment issues, jst remmeber that they're tryin2 tackle it through different agreementsee.g.Kyoto agreement for controlling pollution but there're many difficulties in achievin dis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)