Entourage (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
YES, its my favourite show!
i have all the DVD's ( that are out atm, series 1,2 and 3)
and i watch at least an episode a day, ive seen them all like 5 times.
and i have series 4 on my computer.

i am obsessed lol.
i can qoute like half of every episode of the top of my head, and ari gold is my idol

:D

mr.mack

HSC
N/A
I love Entourage. Its such a good show. I love Vince and Ari. They are so funny. Adrien that plays Vince is so talented.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
mr.mack said:
I love Entourage. Its such a good show. I love Vince and Ari. They are so funny. Adrien that plays Vince is so talented.
Gee thanks:shy:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ari Gold is the most awesome character ever. I wish I was half as awesome as him.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
without doubt Ari is a funny cunt. Always gets in trouble, but such a great laugh:D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Nasonex said:
without doubt Ari is a funny cunt. Always gets in trouble, but such a great laugh:D
I am, I am

flappinghippo

HSC
What did people think of the fourth season; the one where they look to distributors for their movie, Medellin? For me it felt slower.. I preferred the episodic side stories from earlier seasons; the ones in the current one seemed a little lame.

The movie-within-the-show Medellin looked all right (nice production values and all), but clips of it shown in later episodes stained those impressions, making the main characters' enthusiasm for the project seem contrived.

In other news, I'd say Ari Gold defines the show the very most, with Johnny Drama in close second, while the others are on par with each other.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
The fourth season has been the weakest one so far, in my opinion. I love Ari, but they used him too much at the expense (I think) of what could have been some great stuff with Drama (and Five Towns!). Plus, what happened to all the good cameos they used to have?

I'd agree with you there; Ari and Drama top two, the rest somewhere after that. Is it just me, or is Vince like a third wheel in his own life, in S4? :D

u-borat

Banned
HSC
This is the definition of win. Can't believe no posts about this series since january this year.

Let's kick off the discussion of Entourage; new season starts filming in September this year I'm hearing; perfect post-HSC present. :p

And wierd, none of my friends who watch it finds Eric funny...To me, his dry sarcasm falls short only to Ari's brilliance.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
And wierd, none of my friends who watch it finds Eric funny...To me, his dry sarcasm falls short only to Ari's brilliance.
Yeah, Eric has nothing on me.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Entourage shows you how to live life.
My inspiration

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ya, the Medellin story arc wasn't great. Can't wait for season 5 tho.

moleskine

HSC
I dig Entourage! I'm looking forward to the next season.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
She looks like Gollum, it's probably because I just keep comparing her to Sloan :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)