Entitled to...... (1 Viewer)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
I'm entitled to my marks for each assessment, rank after each assessment and my accumulated rank, right ? I need this info to show unis that I did quite well for most of the year......but my deputy refuses to give me my ranks after each assessment, just like my principal refused to give us our final ranks last year....... I've had teachers tell me this is exactly what I'm entitled to..........

HSC
You are most definitely entitled to it, especially if you need it to show a uni your credentials. I suggest you go to your subject's head teacher for the subjects that don't have marks because they should have access to the marks/ranks of everyone in the year. If they don't (very surprised if they dont) have them complain to the principal/deputy. But just curious, why would you want your marks now?

mzduxx2006

HSC
you are completely entitled to your marks etc.etc.

what i find is that cause my teachers wont give out that "confidential information" i have to find it out myself. so to find your weighting yu just have 2 look at yur HSC booklet for all subjects that your school should have provided you with. then to find your rank. you can ask other students in the class what they got. usually they tell and if not. violence is always a good option [joking peoples] :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)